Comfort Keepers In Home Care Services & Solutions in Marysville, CA
Learn more about the in home care services available to seniors in Marysville, Wheatland, Plumas Lake, and surrounding areas in California
At Comfort Keepers, we provide personalized in home care services to help seniors thrive in their environments and achieve a higher quality of life. Regardless of your senior loved one’s age or acuity, our goal is to foster everyday positive moments that lead to a more fulfilling and purposeful lifestyle.
Comfort Keepers of Marysville, CA offers a wide range of in home care plans, from customizable services to more specialized services, to loyal companion care. Call our office today at (530) 208-5152 for more information.
Customizable Senior Care Services:
Specialized Help at Home Care Services:
- Alzheimer’s and Dementia Care - Our memory care caregivers are professionally trained in keeping the client's environment safe and engaging them in sensory-stimulating activities
- Respite Care - We can provide respite care or temporary relief to family members and aids in the maintenance and support of the primary caregiver relationship.
- Transition Care - As well as helping your loved one get the post-hospital care they need to heal properly, our caregivers can provide food preparation, housekeeping, errand running, and more
- End of Life Care - By collaborating with a hospice organization or medical practitioner to fully satisfy the family's care needs, Comfort Keepers® end-of-life care services can help you and your loved one
Loyal Companion Care:
- Eating Together
- Taking Walks
- Running Errands
- Playing Games and Listening to Music
We begin with a free in-home care consultation where we assess your loved one’s care needs, interests, personal preferences, and other important factors that allow us to create the most suitable plan for them. By getting to know your loved one, we’ll also be able to match them with the most compatible home care aide.
Contact Us Now!
Depending on the type and level of care needed, we can offer part-time or full-time care, as well as 24 hour care. For more information or to speak with one of our trusted care coordinators, please call us at (530) 208-5152 today or fill out our free home care survey!
In-Home Care Services
By spending time with one of our caregivers, your loved one has a companion at the ready to help around the house, support healthy habits, and bring joy to everyday moments.
We create individualized plans of care for seniors based on their needs and personality. We can provide 24-Hour Care, Alzheimer’s and Dementia Care, Post Hospital Care, End-of-Life Care and In-Facility Care.
Comfort Keepers® is dedicated to preserving the happiness and independence of seniors living in their own homes.
Our caregivers are screened for empathy, trained in senior care, and matched for client compatibility.
Caring for the whole person is at the center of our Interactive Caregiving philosophy. It’s a holistic approach that cares for mind, body, spirit, and well-being.
With respite care from Comfort Keepers, your loved one receives quality care and you receive a well-deserved break.
Our caregivers strive to give your elder veteran the care they need from the comfort of their home. Get started with veterans home care today!
Browse our glossary of common senior care terms. Read definitions on home care services, conditions, and acronyms.
Browse answers to frequently asked questions about in-home care, types of care, and Comfort Keepers care services. Learn more or get in touch today!