Companion Care is Comfort Keepers’ Unique Approach To Senior Home Care in Marysville and Wheatland, CA, and Surrounding Areas
Every senior home care plan includes companion care in Marysville, Yuba City, and Live Oak, CA and surrounding areas
Socialization and companionship can have a profound effect on the mental health and well-being of the elderly and recognize this. Connections and relationships with friends, family, neighbors, and others in the community can alleviate depression and loneliness in older adults and even reduce their risk of developing dementia, according to research. All of your loved ones can enjoy a more fulfilling and socially active lifestyle thanks to our senior home care services. To find out more, call us at (530) 208-5152 today.
A Methodology Based on the Whole Person
Our philosophy of companion care is based on treating each person as a whole. Elderly people are treated as a whole, not just their physical and mental well-being. Rather than doing chores for our loved ones, we use every opportunity to do tasks and activities with them in order to maximize our level of commitment and satisfaction. By focusing on Interactive Caregiving, we hope to lift the spirits of our clients and their families.
We have a wide range of senior home care plans for the mental health and well-being of the elderly. Compassionate companionship services include:
Cooking and Nutrition
- They can assist with grocery shopping and meal planning, as well as support doctors' recommendations for healthy diets. Nutrition has a significant impact on overall health and wellness, as well as lowering the risk of certain common health issues like heart disease and diabetes. Whether you're following a special diet or just want some company in the kitchen, our caregivers can assist you in making nutritious meals at home. Our mission is to provide delicious, nutrient-dense food that people will want to eat.
Talking and Having a Friend
- Study after study has shown that seniors who remain socially active have a better quality of life than their lonelier peers. They're also less likely to suffer from depression or other forms of cognitive decline. Our caregivers play with the elderly while they play their favorite games, providing companionship, mealtime companionship, and camaraderie. Completing tasks together strengthens bonds between elders and their caregivers.
Housework and Laundry
- Our caregivers can take care of your laundry and some of your other housekeeping chores. The laundry service may include washing, drying, ironing, and putting away freshly washed and dried clothes. When it comes to our light housekeeping services we do everything from vacuuming and dusting to sweeping and mopping as well as cleaning bathrooms and kitchens as well as any interior windows that can be opened without the use of a ladder.
Shopping and Medication Pickup
- Comfort Keepers companion care services can provide grocery shopping, medication pick-up or other personalized home care services to support those who do not want or cannot leave their homes.
- In order to help those who need assistance at home following a hospital stay or who need a ride to and from important appointments, we offer senior home care options for safe transportation.
Reminders for Medication
- Prescription reminders from caregivers will help ensure that patients take their medication as prescribed. They are able to read treatment plans, review drug labels, and notify the client when the next dose is due, among other things.
Contact Us Today To Learn More!
With a fully customized care plan in place, your parents can continue to live safely and independently at home throughout their golden years. To learn more about our senior home care services and how we help, call our local office today: (530) 208-5152. Comfort Keepers is here for you!