Welcome to Comfort Keepers - A Premier Home Care Agency
Comfort Keepers Home Care of Marysville, Wheatland, and Plumas Lake, CA wish to help you and your senior loved ones live happily and comfortably at home.
Comfort Keepers has been uplifting the human spirit for over two decades through our senior home care services, aiding aging adults in maintaining their freedom and finding joy in everyday situations. Our compassionate care services prioritize physical, mental, and social well-being in order to assist seniors in living their best lives at home. Call now at (530) 208-5152 to for a complimentary consultation to learn more about how Comfort Keepers can help your family in the Marysville, CA area.
Interested in Becoming a Caregiver at Comfort Keepers?
Comfort Keepers is looking for devoted and compassionate individuals to join our growing team. As a Comfort Keeper, you will have numerous opportunity to advance your career. You'll help seniors keep their dignity and independence. You'll be a support system and a companion for the elderly under your care. You'll also be making a difference in the lives of your clients. Please click the icon below to apply for one of our open positions.
Our Care Services
At Comfort Keepers, we offer two types of care: in-home and specialized care. We provide aid to elders with a variety of needs, ranging from simple daily living assistance to hands-on care for specific needs. Below is a comprehensive list of senior care services:
- Companion Care - We help clients with day-to-day activities and responsibilities that can be difficult for them.
- Personal Care - Conscious assistance with personal duties like bathing, dressing, and grooming.
- Senior Transportation - We provide safe and timely transportation for seniors to and from appointments.
- Seniors and Technology - Our staff can help seniors use technology to stay in touch with family and fulfill everyday tasks.
- Interactive Caregiving - We take a holistic approach to care, ensuring that each client has the best quality of life possible.
- 24-Hour Care - Home care for seniors who require assistance at all hours of the day and night
- Alzheimer's & Dementia Care - Memory care for seniors with dementia, Alzheimer's disease, or other forms of cognitive impairment.
- End-of-Life Care - We can help families that have elderly loved ones with a limited life expectancy.
- In-Facility Care - We also provide in-home care and company in assisted living and nursing homes.
- Post-Hospital Care - This care service makes the transition from the hospital to the home easier for your loved one.
Award Winning Service At Comfort Keepers
Your local Comfort Keepers of Yuba City, Sutter, & Nevada Counties office was recently recognized as Appeal-Democrat "Best Of" Readers Choice winner for the Home Health Care Category! Thank you for your continued support! We are proud to provide for our local communities!
Best of Nevada County for the Second Year in a Row for the In Home Care Company
Contact Us Today!
Contact our home care organization if you're unsure whether your loved one requires support to retain their independence or which services would be ideal for their care plan. We can arrange a no-cost, no-obligation consultation to help you get started—from the initial talk to the planning of your first visit and beyond. To use Comfort Keepers, call us today at (530) 208-5152, or click one of the buttons below: