24 Hour Home Care in Penn Valley, CA and Surrounding Areas
Comfort Keepers provides 24 hour home care for seniors in Penn Valley, CA
Receiving a terminal diagnosis is arguably the most difficult time in an individual's life. If your loved one has recently received a terminal diagnosis, the last thing they want to do is move to a nursing home or assisted living facility. The stress of moving is best avoided if possible in the later stages of a senior's life. However, they may have advanced 24 hour home care needs. At a time like this, you want to make sure your loved one is safe. You want a caregiver agency you can rely on. Comfort Keepers is here for you and your loved one and your family.
Did you know that as many as 80% of seniors want to age in place despite challenges they may face on a daily basis? As you can imagine, this number goes up after a terminal diagnosis. However, not many older adults are privileged enough to have a family member living nearby with enough time on their hands to take care of them around the clock. Even if they do, many older adults opt for professional home care services as they do not want to be a burden but still wish to maintain their independence.
In Penn Valley, CA, our compassionate caregivers will be there for your loved one with our 24 hour home care. We provide a wide range of services to meet the needs of every senior out there, no matter what the challenges they are facing are. We are here to help your loved one age in place in a comfortable and dignified environment. Alongside personal care and companion care services, we also provide light housekeeping, meal preparation, medication management and incidental transportation.
The following specialized home care services are also available to your loved one in Penn Valley, CA:
- Dementia and Alzheimer's Care - Our services will allow your loved one to live comfortably at home in spite of diagnosis-related challenges they may be facing.
- Respite Care - Primary caregivers can take a break or take some time out to run errands or make appointments without worrying about their loved one.
- Transitioning Care - After a senior comes back home from the hospital or rehabilitation facility, they will need someone to help them get back on their feet and avoid rehospitalization.
- 24 Hour Home Care- Around the clock care tailored to the needs of seniors.
- End of Life Care - Specialized services for seniors in the final stages of their lives.
- Interactive Caregiving - Our unique brand of care that will help your loved one be more active in all aspects of their life.
For more information on home care services in Penn Valley, CA call our office today!