Exceptional Senior Care for Your Loved One in Spokane, WA and Surrounding Areas
Discover more about Interactive Caregiving, our distinctive approach to senior care in Spokane, WA
Does your loved one need help with daily tasks? Do they want to get that help at home? It is no surprise that most older adults wish to live out their senior years in the comfort of the home they have spent years of even decades building. While adult children are often not in the position to help due to work or raising families of their own, Comfort Keepers can make this wish a reality through our personalized senior care plans, all of which are based on Interactive Caregiving, a unique approach that combines strategies and tech solutions for the ultimate caregiving experience.
Keeping Seniors Engaged and Active
After being independent their whole lives, it is stressful and challenging for seniors to come to terms with the idea that they need help and that they can no longer do all those things they used to do every day. To support seniors as they age, Comfort Keepers provides interactive senior care, encouraging them to stay as active and engaged as possible. Our care experts create opportunities for physical, mental, and social activities that give seniors something to look forward to with every visit. This way, we are able to improve their quality of life and bring them more happiness in their golden years, no matter what challenges they face.
The Interactive Caregiving Difference
What makes our senior care programs stand out is our Interactive Caregiving approach. Here is how it works:
- Physical exercise strengthens muscles and improves balance, strength, and flexibility, thus improving health and preventing falls and other accidents.
- Mental exercise is just as important as physical exercise. Activities like solving puzzles keep the brain sharp and reduce stress, anxiety, confusion, and other negative feelings.
- Proper nutrition and hydration promote mental acuity.
- Caregiver companionship does not only prevent loneliness and isolation, it promotes home safety too.
- Interactive Caregiving is based on 4 key pillars, which our senior care providers utilize when caring for our clients. These are:
- A senior with an active body is healthier and able to engage in tasks they love.
- A senior with an active mind is happier and less prone to mental health problems.
- A well-nourished senior has more energy for daily activities.
- A safe senior lives in a home that has been modified and is fall-proof.
With a personalized care plan from Comfort Keepers, your loved one can continue living at home in Spokane for as long as possible. They can enjoy their favorite activities and form a strong bond with their assigned caregiver while you can put your mind at ease that they have all the help they need and that they are safe. Contact our local office today at (509) 796-7738 to learn more and get started with our care programs.