Senior Care in Greenacres, WA
Discover what Comfort Keepers' senior care services in Greenacres, WA can accomplish for your loved one
Comfort Keepers' mission is to bring joy and comfort to the local elderly population. Every day, we enjoy providing high-quality elder home care services that improve the lives of our clients. We provide compassionate care that helps elders thrive since many seniors desire to stay independent and in charge of their own lives. For more information on where we deliver our expert treatment in Greenacres, WA, call our office at (509) 796-7738.
Our Senior Care Services
Comfort Keepers provides a variety of services to assist our clients in maintaining their freedom in their homes. Our in-home care services are designed to help seniors with daily duties, give companionship, and maintain their physical and mental well-being. Our specialized care programs are designed to assist senior persons with chronic requirements, infirmities, or illnesses in staying at home as long as possible. A list of our senior care services is provided below:
- Companion Care - Our caregivers are dedicated to building great relationships with the persons they care for.
- Personal Care - We assist with personal hygiene needs such as bathing, dressing, and grooming in a sensitive manner. Fall prevention, mobility assistance, transferring, toileting and incontinence care, as well as food preparation are all covered.
- Safety Care - We make sure elders are safe at home, even if they are alone.
- Senior Transportation - Our caregivers provide transportation for elders who want to get out and about.
- Interactive Caregiving - Our caregivers are dedicated to making seniors' lives better and ensuring that they receive the best possible care for their entire health.
- Seniors & Technology - If your loved one is feeling social isolation, our caregivers can keep them connected to friends and family through video chats, social media, and texting
- 24-Hour Care - This service is ideal for elderly people who are worried about their safety, are bedridden, or are suffering from a chronic illness. Our caregivers can provide superior care and check the health of your loved one at any time by working in shifts.
- Alzheimer's and Dementia Care - Our memory care services allow a person with dementia to stay in their own home, where they feel most at peace. Our caregivers have been trained in memory care to guarantee that you or a loved one can remain safe and healthy at home for as long as possible.
- End-of-Life Care - We're here to provide practical and emotional support to terminally ill people and their families.
- In-Facility Care - While our company specializes in in-home care, we also provide assistance in nursing homes and assisted living facilities.
- Post-Hospital Care - A transitional elder care program that can help older or disabled people who are about to leave the hospital.
The Interactive Caregiving Approach
Our knowledgeable and kind senior care professionals also make every effort to keep your loved one active and social to the best of his or her abilities and as directed by his or her physician. Every day of care, our senior caregivers apply our Interactive Caregiving philosophy. This approach to care emphasizes the value of activity and companionship for elders' overall health and quality of life. Regular talking, sharing, playing games, going for walks or attending exercise courses are all examples of this aspect of care.
Contact Us Today!
To learn more about our senior care services in Greenacres, contact Comfort Keepers now. Our staff will be pleased to answer any questions you may have and schedule a no-cost consultation with one of our care coordinators. Click the button below to get started: