Comfort Keepers Delivers Customized In Home Care Solutions in Spokane, WA
Comfort Keepers is your trusted partner for providing in home care services for Spokane, WA residents
At Comfort Keepers of Spokane, we have a passion for helping older adults age gracefully and safely at home, staying independent well into their 80s and even 90s. Our experienced team helps local seniors to get customized assistance and valuable companionship and continue living independently in their preferred lifestyle, despite any health issues they might be struggling with.
Primary caregivers providing care for a family member often benefit from our respite care services. Through Comfort Keepers, you can easily schedule a temporary, interim caregiver at times when you need a short break from caring for mom or dad. Whether you wish to take a much-deserved vacation, focus on your career, or just relax at home, you will have peace of mind your loved one is well taken care of while you can have some extra time just for yourself.
Should your mom or pop require advanced care, it is good to know that many professionals from our local roster are qualified to provide specialized types of in home care. We help seniors fully recover at home following a surgery or illness, allow those with dementia to avoid relocation and continue living safely at home, and cater to clients with limited life expectancy. Though most seniors benefit from part-time and full-time care visits, we can upgrade services at any given moment and deliver ongoing, 24-hour care.
Each Comfort Keepers in home care plan encompasses an Interactive Caregiving component. Our holistic, proactive approach to caregiving enables seniors to take an active role in their care and engage in things that make them truly happy. We can take your parent to scheduled appointments and social visits, keep them entertained at home, help them with their hobby or exercise regimen, and much more. This way, we can boost their overall health and emotional wellness.
Below is an overview of our care services:
- Companion Care- Our caregivers are committed to building strong ties with the persons they care for.
- Personal Care- We give careful support with personal hygiene needs such as bathing, dressing, and grooming.
- Safety Care- The majority of seniors choose to remain in their own homes, and our SafetyChoice solutions enable them to do so safely while keeping their independence and quality of life.
- Senior Transportation- Our caregivers provide transportation for senior persons who need to run errands, get to and from doctor's appointments, and so on.
- Interactive Caregiving- Our caregivers are dedicated to improving the lives of elders and ensuring that they receive the best possible care throughout their lives.
- Seniors and Technology- Our caregivers can keep your loved one connected to friends and family via video chats, social media, and texting to help prevent loneliness.
- 24-Hour Care- This service is intended for older people who are concerned about their safety, are bedridden, or have a chronic condition. Our caregivers can provide superior care and monitor your loved one's health at any time because they work in shifts.
- Alzheimer's and Dementia Care- Our memory care services allow a person with dementia to remain safe and comfortable in their own home.
- End-of-Life Care- We are here to help terminally ill persons and their families with practical and emotional support.
- In-Facility Care- While our firm specializes in in-home care, we also serve residents in nursing homes and assisted living facilities.
- Post-Hospital Care- A transitional elder care program for persons who are elderly or disabled who are ready to leave the hospital.
Call Comfort Keepers Today
Do not hesitate to give us a call at (509) 796-7738 to learn more about the in home care services we regularly provide in your area and book your free care meeting with our friendly client coordinators today.