Comfort Keepers Senior Care Services In Spokane WA & Surrounding Areas
Find out more about the many senior care services available to your senior loved one in Spokane, Chattaroy, Otis Orchard, and surrounding cities in Washington
At Comfort Keepers, we believe that it is important to address the unique needs of each senior in order to truly help them age with dignity. That is why our senior care services are all personalized in accordance with each client’s age, medical needs, routine, preferences, and requests.
When you are ready to get started with our services, all you have to do is give us a call and we will schedule your complimentary home consultation. During the consultation, a care coordinator with plenty of experience will assess your loved one’s needs in order to be able to develop the best plan of care for them. Learning more about your loved one will also help us match them with the most suitable care provider with whom they can easily bond and form a strong connection.
Our senior care services can be provided within personal care, companion care or specialized care plans. Let us now take a closer look at how we can help your loved one.
Our customizable care services include:
- Personal care – assistance with maintaining hygiene, toileting, incontinence care, transferring & positioning…
- Light Housekeeping – cleaning the home, organizing household items, laundry…
- Meal Preparation – planning and preparing healthy meals
- Incidental Transportation – transportation to doctor’s appointments, social events, family visits…
- Companionship – meaningful conversation and interaction
Our specialized home care services include:
- Alzheimer’s and Dementia Care – helping seniors with cognitive conditions safely age at home
- Respite Care – allowing family caregivers to take a short break from caregiving
- Transition Care – assisting seniors as they recover at home after hospitalization
- End of Life Care – supporting seniors and families during the end of life transition
- Our companion care includes:
- Enjoying mealtime together
- Taking walks around the neighborhood
- Running errands like grocery shopping or going to the post office
- Playing board games, listening to music, viewing photo albums
Contact Us Today To Learn More!
With us, your loved one can receive part-time, full-time or 24/7 senior care – whatever type and level of care they need, you can count on us to be your partner in care. For more information about our home care services, please contact us today at (509) 796-7738! We are happy to answer all your questions, provide you with more details about our services, and schedule your consultation with us! We are here for you!
In-Home Care Services
By spending time with one of our caregivers, your loved one has a companion at the ready to help around the house, support healthy habits, and bring joy to everyday moments.
We create individualized plans of care for seniors based on their needs and personality. We can provide 24-Hour Care, Alzheimer’s and Dementia Care, Post Hospital Care, End-of-Life Care and In-Facility Care.
Comfort Keepers® is dedicated to preserving the happiness and independence of seniors living in their own homes.
Our caregivers are screened for empathy, trained in senior care, and matched for client compatibility.
Caring for the whole person is at the center of our Interactive Caregiving philosophy. It’s a holistic approach that cares for mind, body, spirit, and well-being.
With respite care from Comfort Keepers, your loved one receives quality care and you receive a well-deserved break.
Our caregivers strive to give your elder veteran the care they need from the comfort of their home. Get started with veterans home care today!
Browse our glossary of common senior care terms. Read definitions on home care services, conditions, and acronyms.
Browse answers to frequently asked questions about in-home care, types of care, and Comfort Keepers care services. Learn more or get in touch today!