In Home Care Services for Seniors in Spokane, WA and Surrounding Areas
Comfort Keepers is the leading in home care provider in Spokane, Mead, Bemiss and surrounding areas
At Comfort Keepers, we can help your loved one age at home, just like we have helped countless seniors across the US. Our Interactive Caregiving approach, at the heart of all our in home health care plans, creates opportunities for physical, mental, and social activities from everyday tasks, elevating our clients’ quality of life and giving them something to look forward to every single day.
How Comfort Keepers Can Help
Whether your loved one needs assistance with daily tasks only, specialized care, personal care or any other type of non-medical in home care services, we have you covered. To gain a better insight into how we can support your loved one’s independent lifestyle at home, let us now take a closer look at our care services.
- Grooming & Hygiene Assistance - Our caregivers can make sure your loved one looks and feels their best through assistance with personal care routines like bathing or showering, shaving, hair combing and styling, nail trimming and painting, makeup appliance, and more.
- Mobility Assistance - Seniors with mobility issues are more prone to falls and accidents at home. We can reduce the risk of falls by providing expert mobility assistance both inside and outside the home.
- Transferring and Positioning - We help seniors in and out of beds, chairs, and wheelchairs, thus preventing health problems like muscle atrophy, rashes, and others. This is yet another service designed to prevent falls too.
- Toileting and Incontinence Care - Our in home care providers deliver compassionate, dignified toileting assistance and incontinence care. We make every effort to reduce initial embarrassment to a minimum.
- Nutrition & Meal Preparation - Eating a well-balanced diet is important throughout life, especially as we get older and our health starts to worsen. We can prepare healthy meals for your loved one, following any nutritionist-given recommendations, and ensure they are getting all the nutrients their body needs. If your loved one is in the mood, they can join in on meal prep. Our caregivers can also keep your parent company during mealtime, making a regular activity more pleasant.
- Conversation and Companionship - We want to keep our clients happy. Our in home care experts use every possible opportunity to engage clients in their favorite activities. With a caregiver by their side, your loved one can do all the things they love and always have someone trustworthy to talk to.
- Housekeeping & Laundry - Our caregivers can keep your loved one’s home nice and tidy and perform all laundry-related chores as well. Please bear in mind that we only provide light housekeeping, meaning our care providers do not move furniture, clean outside windows, do yard work or perform other strenuous activities.
- Grocery Shopping & Errands - An in home care assistant can go grocery and home shopping for or with your loved one as well as perform a variety of errands like going to the post office or picking up prescription medications.
- Transportation - We also offer incidental transportation in the Spokane area, helping your loved one get to doctors’ appointments, social gatherings and events, family visits.
- Medication Reminders - While our in home care experts cannot administer medications, they can prevent medication mismanagement through medication reminders and other related tasks like reading labels, opening medication containers, and more.
Contact Us Today!
Please contact our office in Spokane today at (509) 796-7738 to learn more about our personalized in home care plans and how we can make life in senior years more enjoyable for your parent. We are here for you!