Personalized Home Care For Your Loved One In Liberty Lake, WA
Comfort Keepers makes aging at home in senior years possible in Liberty Lake, WA and surrounding areas
When a loved one’s health takes a turn for the worse and completing daily tasks like cooking, cleaning or even bathing becomes too difficult, dangerous or time-consuming, families are often faced with a dilemma: whether to relocate them to a nursing home or help them age at home.
Fortunately, nowadays there are many care options for seniors that do not involve them moving to a facility for older adults. Home care provided by Comfort Keepers, one of America’s leading senior care providers, is a solution that lets seniors spend their golden years at home while providing them with top-quality, one-on-one care customized to fit their exact needs.
Unlike with facilitated care, home care is personal and personalized. It focuses on the specific needs of each client and employs a holistic approach that enables seniors to stay active and involved both in their care and in their community. It includes all standard personal care and companion care services, important for seniors’ physical and mental health and well-being, but it adds other components into the mix for a truly active, happy, and engaged life in senior years.
How We Help Seniors In Liberty Lake, WA
At Comfort Keepers, we offer various home care programs for seniors in Liberty Lake, WA and surrounding areas. They have all been carefully developed as to promote independence and activity, but what makes them stand out is their customizability and flexibility.
We provide care that makes a real difference by assessing each client’s situation and needs and discussing options with their family, which allows us to build a custom care plan that puts an emphasis on all those activities the client needs help with or wants to engage in.
Our caregivers are trained, experienced, compassionate people who build relationships with our clients in order to help them make the most out of the home care experience and strive to overcome age-related challenges so they could make the most out of their lives too.
We know that there is more to senior care than offering typical care services. These are without a doubt important, but what is even more important is helping seniors really be independent and take control over both their aging and their care. Please reach out to our office in Liberty Lake, WA today to learn more and get started with our expert care. We are happy to be of service!
The following is an overview of our care services:
- Companion Care- Our caregivers are committed to developing positive and caring relationships with the people they care for.
- Personal Care- We provide delicate assistance with personal hygiene needs such as bathing, dressing, and grooming. All aspects of fall prevention, mobility aid, transferring, toileting and incontinence care, and food preparation are covered.
- Safety Care- We help to ensure that elderly people are safe at home, even if they are alone.
- Senior Transportation- Our caregivers provide transportation for seniors who wish to get out and about.
- Interactive Caregiving- Our caregivers are committed to improving the lives of seniors and ensuring that they receive the finest possible care for their whole health.
- Seniors and Technology- If your loved one is feeling socially isolated, our caregivers can keep them connected to friends and family via video chats, social media, and texting.
- 24-Hour Care- This service is suitable for the elderly who are concerned about their safety, are bedridden, or have a chronic condition. Our caregivers can provide exceptional care and monitor your loved one's health at any time because they work in shifts.
- Alzheimer's and Dementia Care- Our memory care services allow a person with dementia to safely remain in their own home, where they feel most at ease.
- End-of-Life Care- We are here to provide practical and emotional support to terminally ill seniors and their families.
- Post-Hospital Care- A transitional elder care program that assists elderly or disabled adults who are about to be discharged from the hospital.
- In-Facility Care- While our organization primarily provides in-home care, we also assist in nursing homes and assisted living facilities.