Comfort Keepers Offers Compassionate Senior Care Services for Residents in Chattaroy, WA
The senior care services provided by Comfort Keepers are committed to helping seniors live safe and happy lives in Chattaroy, WA
At Comfort Keepers, we understand that every senior has unique needs. That’s why we offer customized senior care plans for our clients in Chattaroy, WA. Our solutions can be amended to meet your loved one’s needs and the needs of your family.
Our goal is to help seniors enjoy the best possible care to enjoy happier, healthier, and safer lives at home. We offer a wide range of senior care services to reach this goal:
- Companion Care: Our caregivers are committed to developing positive relationships with the people they care for.
- Personal Care: We provide sensitive assistance with personal hygiene needs such as bathing, dressing, and grooming. All aspects of fall prevention, mobility assistance, transferring, toileting and incontinence care, and food preparation are covered.
- Safety Care: We ensure that elderly people are safe at home, even if they are alone.
- Senior Transportation: Our caregivers provide transportation for seniors who want to get out and about.
- Interactive Caregiving: Our caregivers are committed to improving the lives of seniors and ensuring that they receive the best possible care for their overall health.
- Seniors and Technology: If your loved one is experiencing social isolation, our caregivers can keep them in touch with friends and family via video chats, social media, and texting.
- 24-Hour Care: This service is ideal for the elderly who are concerned about their safety, are bedridden, or have a chronic illness. Our caregivers can provide superior care and monitor your loved one's health at any time because they work in shifts.
- Alzheimer's and Dementia Care: Our memory care services allow a person suffering from dementia to remain in the comfort of their own home, where they feel most at ease.
- End-of-Life Care: We are here to provide terminally ill people and their families with practical and emotional support.
- In-Facility Care: While our company primarily provides in-home care, we also assist in nursing homes and assisted living facilities.
- Post-Hospital Care: A transitional elder care program that assists elderly or disabled people who are about to be discharged from the hospital.
Family caregivers are superheroes, but even superheroes need to rest. Our respite care options give family caregivers a much-needed break, allowing them to rest, recharge, and focus on other important matters. Family caregivers enjoy peace of mind knowing that their loved one is being cared for while they are away.
Advanced Senior Care Services
Our caregivers are trained and experienced to provide advanced care to seniors. We help seniors recovering from injury or surgery, seniors battling dementia or Alzheimer’s, and those with a terminal illness. When needed, we can provide 24-hour care regardless of your loved one’s care needs.
All of our senior care plans incorporate our interactive caregiving approach. We encourage seniors to take an active role in their care if they are willing and able to. Our caregivers also incorporate meaningful activities into the day to keep seniors busy and engaged. To learn more about our senior care services, call Comfort Keepers today at (509) 796-7738.