Compassionate Senior Care Services for Seniors from Comfort Keepers in Cheney, WA
Our in senior care service providers will be able to help your loved ones stay at home longer in Cheney, WA
As a leading provider of in home care services, Comfort Keepers puts the health and happiness of clients first. We are honored to serve the seniors of Colbert and we make it our top priority to provide the best possible care to seniors in our charge.
We also understand that no two seniors have the same needs. That’s why we offer customized care solutions tailor-made for your loved one’s needs. We believe that every senior deserves the chance to enjoy a happy, healthy, safe, and dignified life. Your loved one’s care plan can be customized to mix, match, and combine these services as needed. Our basic in home care plans can be altered to meet your loved one’s needs. Our services include:
- Companion Care: Our caregivers strive to develop meaningful relationships with those they care for.
- Personal Care: We provide careful assistance with personal hygiene requirements such as bathing, dressing, and grooming.
- Senior Transportation: Our caregivers provide transportation for senior adults who need to run errands or go to and from doctor's appointments, among other things.
- Safety Care: The vast majority of seniors choose to live in their own homes, and our SafetyChoice solutions allow them to do so securely while maintaining their independence and quality of life.
- Seniors and Technology: To prevent loneliness or feelings of loneliness, our caregivers can keep your loved one connected to friends and family via video chats, social media, and texting.
- Interactive Caregiving: Our caregivers are committed to enhancing the lives of the elderly and ensuring that they receive the best care possible.
- 24-Hour Care: This service is intended for seniors who are worried about their safety, are bedridden, or have a chronic illness. Because they work in shifts, our caregivers can provide outstanding care while also monitoring your loved one's health at all times.
- Alzheimer's and Dementia Care: Our memory care services allow dementia patients to stay safe and comfortable in their own homes.
- End-of-Life Care: We are here to provide practical and emotional support to terminally ill patients and their families.
- Post-Hospital Care: A transitional elder care program for elderly or disabled people who are about to be discharged from the hospital.
- In-Facility Care: While we primarily provide in-home care, we also serve residents in nursing homes and assisted living facilities.
Along with basic care services, Comfort Keepers also offers respite care for family caregivers. Respite care is designed to give primary caregivers some relief, allowing them to take time off and tend to their own needs. Caregivers can take this time without worry that their loved ones won’t be receiving the care they need.
All of our in home care plans are designed with a senior’s individual needs in mind. If willing and able, seniors can take an active role in their care. Our caregivers will work with your loved one to improve their health and overall well-being by incorporating fun, meaningful activities into their days. Call Comfort Keepers today at (509) 796-7738 to learn more about our in home care services and how we can help your seniors live a happier, healthier life.