Comfort Keepers Provides Senior Care Services to Help Your Loved Ones Stay at Home in Deer Park, WA
Our quality senior care services are here to help you and your loved one in Deer Park, WA
Comfort Keepers is a leading senior care service provider for seniors across the nation. When seniors or their loved ones give us a call, we're able to offer a custom care solution that accommodates the needs of the specific senior based on family and senior input.
What Care Does Comfort Keepers Provide?
- Companion Care - Our caregivers strive to build long-lasting connections with their clients while aiding with daily responsibilities.
- Personal Care - To maintain a senior's dignity, a variety of care services are available to assist with bathing, grooming, toileting, incontinence care, transferring and positioning, or mobility aid.
- Safety Care - Our Safety Care products assist seniors in being independent and safe at home even when they are alone.
- Senior Transportation - We provide transportation for senior folks who are unable to drive or maneuver their way about town safely.
- Seniors and Technology - Our caregivers are ready to assist seniors in utilizing modern technology such as texting and video contacting family and friends.
- Interactive Caregiving - A revolutionary home care strategy that enables elders to take an active role in their own health and well-being.
- 24-Hour Care - Our caregivers will work in shifts to provide excellent care and monitor your loved one's health around the clock.
- Alzheimer's & Dementia Care - Our caregivers are trained in the most recent memory care techniques to ensure that your loved one is as safe and comfortable at home as possible.
- End of Life Care - We are here to help terminally ill patients and their families with both practical and emotional support. Its purpose is to assist families in making the most of their time spent together.
- In-Facility Care - We can assist your senior relative in nursing homes, assisted living facilities, or wherever they call home.
- Post-Hospital Care - We provide this service to seniors who are about to be discharged from the hospital. Our caregivers will make your rehabilitation as simple and short as possible, eliminating the need for re-hospitalization.
Contact Us Now To Learn More!
Our care services are available for as long as you need whether it be a few hours a day or 24-hour care. We take an interactive caregiving approach that includes an active role in the care of a senior while also working with loved ones to increase the health and well-being of a senior.
If you want to learn more about our senior care services, call us today at (509) 796-7738 to speak to one of our specialists.