Home Care Services Throughout Spokane, WA and Surrounding Areas
Learn more about customized home care services Comfort Keepers proudly offers throughout the Spokane, WA area
Established more than 20 years ago and with 700+ offices on 4 continents, Comfort Keepers is the leading provider of non-medical home care services both domestically and abroad. Our independently owned and operated Spokane office proudly serves the city of Spokane and the surrounding areas of Washington.
Besides providing compassionate, one-on-one care that will exceed your every expectation, our loving caregivers encourage senior clients to stay engaged and participate in favorite activities, take part in local events and festivities, visit friends and family, and much more. Thanks to our wholesome approach to care, most clients quickly elevate their overall wellbeing and lifestyle to a whole new level.
Some of our most sought-after services in Spokane, WA, include:
- Interactive Caregiving – We keep seniors active and engaged through a proactive caregiving approach that focuses on the whole person.
- Personal Care – Our personal home health care services include dignified assistance with personal care activities like bathing, toileting, mobility assistance, and others.
- Companion Care – Our caregivers go grocery shopping, prepare healthy meals, clean the home, provide transportation, and assist with other daily tasks, all the while keeping seniors company.
- Respite Care – Our home health care services help family caregivers too. When you need a break, our care experts can step in and look after your loved one.
- Transitioning Care – We help seniors recover and restore their health after hospitalization.
- Dementia and Alzheimer's Care – We provide top-quality care for seniors with cognitive conditions in order to enable them to age at home too.
- 24 Hour Home Care – In addition to part-time and full-time home health care services, we offer 24/7 care for seniors who need help throughout the day and monitoring during the night.
- End of Life Care – We help families cope with the end of life transition by assisting with daily tasks and providing support and comfort.
Get in touch with our Spokane office today at (509) 796-7738 to learn more about how we can help your senior loved one continue to live safely and independently at home for as long as possible. Make sure to schedule your free in-home assessment where we can discuss your needs and outline a plan of care best suiting your requirements, preferences, and budget. Comfort Keepers Home Care is happy to help!