Welcome to Comfort Keepers - A Leading Home Care Agency in Spokane, WA
Comfort Keepers is a leading provider of quality elderly home care dedicated to elevating the human spirit for today’s seniors and their families. Across the nation, our trusted caregivers provide customized home care plans that include both personal care services and companion care services to help seniors achieve greater independence and more purposeful lifestyles.
Do You Want A Career At Comfort Keepers?
Comfort Keepers is looking for team members who are compassionate and caring. You will have various opportunities to enhance your career as a Comfort Keeper. You'll aid seniors in maintaining their dignity and health. For the elderly in your care, you'll provide as a support system and a companion. In addition, you'll be making a difference in your clients' lives. To apply for one of our open roles, please click the icon below.
Our Home Care Services
We offer two types of care at Comfort Keepers: in-home care and specialized care. We are dedicated to helping elders with a variety of needs, ranging from simple daily assistance to hands-on care for specialized needs and ailments. A detailed list of our senior care services can be seen below.
- Companion Care - With conversation and companionship, incidental transportation, grocery and home goods shopping, meal preparation, prescription reminders, light housework, laundry, and 24-hour care, this service can help seniors feel less isolated.
- Personal Care - Considerate help with personal tasks such as bathing, clothing, and grooming
- Senior Transportation - Whether your loved one needs to leave the house on a regular basis or maybe once in a while, we'll make sure they get at their destination securely.
- Seniors & Technology - When being in the same room isn't possible, your loved one can utilize these tools to feel close to family and friends.
- Interactive Caregiving - Comfort Keepers is built on a unique method to caregiving called interactive caregiving. We are dedicated to increasing your loved one's quality of life and independence in a way that other home care services are not.
- 24-Hour Care - Some seniors are prone to sleepwalking, wandering at night, or need assistance getting in and out of bed in the middle of the night, or their families simply want peace of mind in the event of an emergency. Our caregivers alternate shifts so that someone is always on duty.
- Alzheimer's and Dementia Care - We have properly trained caregivers at Comfort Keepers that can assist your loved one with dementia or Alzheimer's. We are here to assist them, whether they are in the early phases or have progressed.
- End-of-Life Care - If your senior loved one has been diagnosed with a short life expectancy, this type of care is for them.
- In-Facility Care - We often collaborates with families and care teams in senior living homes, rehabilitation centers, and a variety of other healthcare facilities. This collaborative approach leads to a more efficient process and a positive client experience.
Each care home plan is developed based on a "Client Centered Care" approach, a philosophy in which we wholeheartedly emphasize seniors' involvement in their own care. Elevating the Human Spirit encourages seniors participate or assist with tasks or other fun activities planned by their Comfort Keeper . Whether your senior loved one needs temporary, part-time or full-time care, our caregivers are committed to making every moment count. We are now offering virtual care assessments to keep you and your family safe and healthy!
Schedule Your Free Consultation
To get started with Comfort Keepers and our home care services, contact one of our trained care coordinators for a free, no-obligation consultation. We will discuss your loved one's needs, conditions, hobbies, desires, and more during this session. This will allow us to tailor a care plan to their specific needs, personality, and way of life. Please contact our senior care agency by clicking one of the options below to get started. For more information or to speak with one of our trusted care coordinators, please call us at (509) 796-7738 today or click the button below.