Comfort Keepers Home Care of Spokane, WA
Providing thoughtful home care services for seniors throughout the Spokane, WA area
WHO WE ARE
Comfort Keepers is a leading provider of quality elderly home care dedicated to elevating the human spirit for today’s seniors and their families. Across the nation, our trusted caregivers provide customized senior care plans that include both personal care services and companion care services to help seniors achieve greater independence and more purposeful lifestyles.
HOW WE CAN HELP
Our home care services in Spokane WA. and the surrounding areas, include:
- Personal Care – This service includes bathing and grooming, incontinence and toileting, transferring and positioning, feeding and a special diet, and mobility assistance
- Companion Care – This service is here to help elevate senior’s feeling of isolation with conversation and companionship, incidental transportation, grocery and home goods shopping, meal preparation, medication reminders, light housekeeping, laundry, and 24-hour care
- Dementia & Alzheimer's Care – At Comfort Keepers, we have specially trained caregivers to help your loved one who may have dementia or Alzheimer’s. It doesn’t matter if they are at the earlier stages or more progressed, we are here to help!
- End Of Life Care – This care services is if your senior loved one has been diagnosed with limited life expectancy. We are here to take over all their personal care needs, while you get to spend time with your loved one without worrying. The caregiver will also help out after their passing to help with grieving and organizing personals.
- 24 Hour Home Care – Some seniors are prone to sleepwalking, wander at night, needs mobility assistance getting in and out of bed in the middle of the night or the family simply wants peace of mind in case of an emergency. Our caregivers rotate shifts, so someone is always fully alert.
- Respite Care – This service is perfect for family caregivers who deserve a much-needed break.
- Transitional Care – Comfort Keepers can help your loved one with their journey back home and to good health. Often times, family caregivers are ill prepared or not properly trained for after surgery care, which can lead to a longer recovery time.
Each care plan is developed based on a "Client Centered Care" approach, a philosophy in which we wholeheartedly emphasize seniors' involvement in their own care. Elevating the Human Spirit encourages seniors participate or assist with tasks or other fun activities planned by their Comfort Keeper . Whether your senior loved one needs temporary, part-time or full-time care, our caregivers are committed to making every moment count. We are now offering virtual care assessments to keep you and your family safe and healthy!
For more information or to speak with one of our trusted care coordinators, please call us at (509) 796-7738 today.