Comfort Keepers in Greater Myrtle Beach, SC Provides Post-Hospital Care and Assistance to Aging Adults Recently Discharged from the Hospital
Comfort Keepers, a premier provider of senior care, is available to elders who need assistance and attentive post-hospital care in the Myrtle Beach Area
At Comfort Keepers, we can help your loved one adjust to life after being released from the hospital or a rehabilitation center by providing uplifting care at home. Post-hospital care for the elderly is critical for physical and mental recovery, particularly for seniors who prefer to stay at home rather than go to a senior rehabilitation center. Comfort Keepers provides in-home aged support and individualized care plans, including adhering to hospital-provided discharge plans, all in the comfort and privacy of a senior's own home.
Following an injury or sickness, rehabilitation can be a challenging process, especially for seniors. The time after you've been released from the hospital is crucial for your recovery. In addition to medical concerns, patients may experience depression or anxiety as a result of social isolation and a change in their daily routine. After being hospitalized, an increasing number of people want to recover at home.
How Can Comfort Keepers Assist You After You've Been Discharged?
By following discharge care plans, our caregivers, who are educated in infectious disease management and elderly support, may help individuals stay safe at home and reduce the chance of re-injury or hospital readmission.
For seniors who have recently returned home from a hospital or rehabilitation center, we provide a comprehensive choice of postoperative geriatric help services. Throughout the vital healing phase following hospitalization, our team works to be the support system your family requires. Our caregivers are committed and dependable, and they are available at all times, 24 hours a day, seven days a week.
Our Post-Hospital Care Services Comfort Keepers helps families by providing high-quality senior care at home for people who need it while recovering from a hospital visit. We frequently work with hospitals, medical centers, home health organizations, physical therapists, and other health specialists to provide care to seniors and others in order to provide a full range of services that will aid in the recovery process.
Our caregivers make sure our clients' transitions from the hospital to their homes go as smoothly, safely, and comfortably as possible. Our caregivers can provide you with a post-hospital care plan that includes:
- We can transport clients to and from the hospital or facility, as well as to and from scheduled follow-up appointments and physical therapy sessions.
Reminders for Medication
- Prescriptions and other supplies will be collected by caregivers, and we can remind clients to take their medications on time.
- Recovery is difficult, and our team is here to encourage and assist you while you follow your doctor's recommendations.
- Clients who are recovering from surgery are frequently despondent or frustrated. Comfort Keepers is available to provide meaningful companionship and to participate in activities that the client enjoys.
- Surgery and long hospital stays can cause weakness and limited range of motion, which makes grooming and cleaning difficult. By offering basic personal hygiene support, our caregivers may aid clients in getting dressed and ready for the day.
Care During a Break
- Our team can let primary caregivers take a well-deserved break while ensuring their loved ones receive the aged care and attention they require.
Patient Communication and Monitoring
- To keep everyone informed about the client's recuperation, Comfort Keepers will interact with family members and the client's primary care physician. We work together with our customers and their families to build a postoperative care plan that is tailored to their specific needs.
Make An Appointment For A Free Consultation Today
Allow Comfort Keepers to help you in the Myrtle Beach area navigate the post-surgery healing process. Our compassion and care abilities allow each client to focus on what matters most to them: feeling better. Click the button below to learn more about post-hospital care and other services today!