In Home Care in Longs, SC
In Home care services in Longs, SC and the Surrounding Areas are available to make life easier for you and your loved one.
Comfort Keepers serves residents of Longs with expert, uplifted home care to its residents. Your senior loved one will be treated as if they were a member of their own family by the compassionate Comfort Keepers caregivers. During an initial consultation, a care specialist will assess your loved one's specific needs. We'll find the right caregiver for your loved one, one who will meet all of their needs, from personality to physical ability.
Our Home Care Services
Comfort Keepers provides a variety of services to assist our clients in maintaining their freedom in their homes. Our in-home care services are designed to help seniors with daily duties, give companionship, and maintain their physical and mental well-being. Our specialized care programs are designed to assist senior persons with chronic requirements, infirmities, or illnesses in staying at home as long as possible.
Below is a list of our various types of home care services:
- Personal Care: We give respectable personal care such as bathing, dressing, and grooming. Fall prevention, mobility assistance, transferring, toileting and incontinence care, as well as food preparation are all covered.
- Companion Care: Our caregivers are dedicated to building great relationships with the clients they are responsible for.
- Safety Care: The majority of seniors prefer to age in place, and our SafetyChoice solutions enable them to do so safely while keeping their independence and quality of life.
- Senior Transportation: For seniors who want to get out and about, our caregivers will provide safe transportation.
- Seniors and Technology: We never want your loved one to experience social isolation so our caregivers can assist them in using technology to keep in touch with friends and family.
- Interactive Caregiving: Our senior care providers are committed to making a positive difference in the lives of seniors and ensuring that they receive the best possible care.
- 24-Hour Care: Comfort Keepers offers 24-hour care, allowing seniors to stay in their comfortable surroundings while receiving the assistance they require.
- Alzheimer's and Dementia Care: Our caregivers have been trained in memory care so that you or a loved one can be as safe and healthy as possible at home.
- End-of-Life Care: We're here to provide care and emotional support to terminally ill persons and their families.
- In-Facility Care: While our company specializes in in-home care, we also serve residents of nursing homes and assisted living facilities.
- Post-Hospital Care: Our transitional home care program can help seniors and people with disabilities or those who recently got discharged from the hospital be safe and recover.
Contact Us Today!
Give us a call at (843) 249-9200 or contact our office if you have any questions about our home care options. We will create a unique plan for you or your loved one.