In Home Care in Murrells Inlet, SC
In Murrells Inlet, SC and the surrounding areas, Comfort Keepers is ready to provide great in-home care.
If you are concerned about an elderly loved one living at home and are unwilling to remove them from the familiarity and comfort of their home, Comfort Keepers can help. Our home care assistants help seniors in the Murrells Inlet area be secure in their homes while continuing to enjoy full and active lives. Elders' lives are enhanced by our trained caregivers, who provide independence and security while offering your family peace of mind.
Murrells Inlet residents can choose from a variety of home care services provided by Comfort Keepers. We are committed to aiding seniors as well as family caregivers who require a break from their regular responsibilities. Our in-home care and specialized care services are tailored to the individual needs of each client. The following is a list of all of our care options:
- Companion Care - Caregivers form personal connections with clients while supporting with daily routines and promoting participation in preferred pastimes such as reading, nature walks, board games, and more.
- Personal Care - Caregivers who are respectful assist with bathroom needs, grooming, meal preparation, mobility, and fall prevention, among other things.
- Safety Care - Even when seniors are spending time alone, we encourage them to follow our safety procedures.
- Seniors and Technology - We can keep seniors in touch with their loved one through technology such as texting and video calling.
- Interactive Caregiving - The purpose of interactive caregiving is to care for the whole person, not only their physical well-being.
- Senior Transportation - Clients can safely and comfortably visit doctors, libraries, stores, restaurants, religious services, and other venues with the help of a competent caregiver.
- 24-Hour Care - Seniors who require round-the-clock supervision and help should choose 24-hour care.
- Alzheimer's and Dementia Care - Our caregivers have been trained to care for those experiencing memory loss and be there for support.
- End-of-Life Care - This care is concerned with the care of people who are nearing the end of their lives. Our caregivers offer seniors with a limited lifespan sympathetic assistance and care.
- In-Facility Care - This program is designed to help clients in nursing facilities who require more personalized care.
- Post-Hospital Care - We help seniors safely transition from a hospital setting to their own homes.
Contact Us Today!
Contact Comfort Keepers if you're thinking about hiring a home care provider. We can develop a schedule that's personalized to your individual needs. Comfort Keepers caregivers can stay with a client for as long as they like, and they can also provide respite care to relieve family members of their caregiving duties. Because we can adapt the care we provide, let us know exactly what you require and we can create an in home care plan for your loved one!