Uplifting Home Care Services from Comfort Keepers of Myrtle Beach, SC
Boosting your loved one’s independence and quality of life at home one care visit at a time
Comfort Keepers is an industry-leading provider of senior home care services proudly serving Myrtle Beach, Brunswick County, and the surrounding areas. We understand how important it is for aging adults to remain in the comfort of their home and we utilize every means to make that possible.
Our locally owned and operated Myrtle Beach office will create a customized care services plan for each client we serve to ensure every senior receives assistance with those areas of independent living they need help with the most. When you reach out to Comfort Keepers, we will first arrange a free consultation with our friendly local team where we can discuss your loved one’s needs, lifestyle, and preferences. Based on the gathered info, we will propose a carefully tailored schedule of visits and include those services that can significantly contribute to elevating your mom or dad’s physical and mental wellness.
In Myrtle Beach, SC, Comfort Keepers home care services include:
- Companion care – Preserving mental health and social wellbeing of seniors while assisting with numerous important tasks of daily living.
- Personal care – Dignified assistance with hygiene, bathing, grooming, dressing, toileting, mobility, feeding a special diet, and much more.
- Safety care – We offer a selection of safety products such as personal emergency response systems (PERS), motion and carbon monoxide detectors, and medication dispensers that make your loved one’s home a safer place to be, especially at times when you cannot be there to help.
- Seniors and technology – Helping your loved one stay connected and socially engaged with family and friends via video calls and social platforms.
- Senior transportation – Easy-to-schedule rides to and from doctor checkups, therapies, community events, family and social visits, trips out of town, and more.
- Interactive Caregiving - Through this approach, it's all about uplifting the human spirit through a unique, individualized approach to elder care that helps elders thrive and attain higher levels of well-being by fostering good everyday moments, connection, and a more purposeful life
- Alzheimer's & Dementia Care - Our Alzheimer's & dementia care plans are created to keep your loved one at home instead of in an assisted living facility.
- 24 Hour Care - Your loved one can receive professional care right at home with Comfort Keepers' 24 hour home care and live out their golden years in familiar settings.
- Respite Care - The temporary transfer of primary caring tasks to another individual, usually a professional caregiver, relative, or friend, is known as respite care.
- End-of-Life Care - We give families the tools and resources they need to make the most of their time together.
- Long-Term Care - We give you peace of mind with consistent, compassionate, long term care.
- In-Facility Care - For those who live in retirement communities, independent living facilities, or assisted living, our highly trained caregivers can provide uplifting care. You will never have to worry about your loved one will never be alone with in-facility care.
- Post-Hospital Care - We can help your loved one adjust to life after being discharged from the hospital or spending time in a rehabilitation facility by providing encouraging care as they heal at home.
In addition to this, we also offer a range of specialized home care services and cater to seniors with cognitive decline, those resuming their post-hospital recovery at home, as well as those who need overnight care and monitoring due to arising or advanced care needs.
We provide family caregivers with respite too. Whenever you need some downtime from caregiving, whether you plan to take a vacation or simply recharge at home, our caregivers can step in and make sure your loved one’s every need is met during your time off.
Get in touch with our local office today at (843) 249-9200 to learn more about our home care services and schedule your free consultation with Comfort Keepers. We look forward to working with you!
In-Home Care Services
By spending time with one of our caregivers, your loved one has a companion at the ready to help around the house, support healthy habits, and bring joy to everyday moments.
We create individualized plans of care for seniors based on their needs and personality. We can provide 24-Hour Care, Alzheimer’s and Dementia Care, Post Hospital Care, End-of-Life Care and In-Facility Care.
Comfort Keepers® is dedicated to preserving the happiness and independence of seniors living in their own homes.
Our caregivers are screened for empathy, trained in senior care, and matched for client compatibility.
Caring for the whole person is at the center of our Interactive Caregiving philosophy. It’s a holistic approach that cares for mind, body, spirit, and well-being.
With respite care from Comfort Keepers, your loved one receives quality care and you receive a well-deserved break.
Our caregivers strive to give your elder veteran the care they need from the comfort of their home. Get started with veterans home care today!
Browse our glossary of common senior care terms. Read definitions on home care services, conditions, and acronyms.