Comfort Keepers In Home Care of North Myrtle Beach, SC and the Surrounding Areas
In Home care from Comfort Keepers in North Myrtle Beach and the Coastal Carolinas region
Comfort Keepers can assist you if you are concerned about an older loved one living at home and are hesitant to remove them from the familiarity and comfort of their home. Our home care aides assist seniors in the Myrtle Beach area in being safe in their homes while still leading full and active lives. Our skilled caregivers enrich the lives of elders by providing independence and security, giving your family peace of mind.
Home Care Services
Comfort Keepers, as one of Myrtle Beach's best home care organizations, guarantees that seniors have access to a wide range of services so that they can remain independent for as long as possible. We provide two types of care: in-home and specialized care:
- Companion Care: Caregivers build deep links with their patients to assist with everyday routines and to encourage participation in hobbies such as reading, nature walks, board games, and other activities.
- Personal Care: Specially trained companions assist with restroom needs, grooming, meal preparation, and other tasks.
- Safety Care: Even when seniors are spending time at home alone, our safety practices are advised.
- Seniors and Technology: Through social networking, texting, and video chats, we aid seniors in connecting with family and friends.
- Interactive Caregiving: Our holistic approach offers a good quality of life, both emotionally and physically, through interactive caregiving.
- 24-Hour Care: Around-the-clock care and monitoring for seniors who require assistance in the morning, day, or night to maintain their independence and safety.
- Alzheimer's and Dementia Care: Specialist memory care for elders diagnosed with dementia or Alzheimer's Disease in order to keep them as safe as possible at home.
- End-of-Life Care: Vital support and care for seniors who have been diagnosed with a short life expectancy; our caregivers strive to make them as comfortable as possible.
- In-Facility Care: We provide services and care to seniors in nursing homes and assisted living facilities who require additional support.
- Post-Hospital Care: Our staff assists elders in recovering from hospitalization by assisting them in following doctor's orders, transporting them to follow-up appointments, and more.
Contact Us Now!
Contact Comfort Keepers now to get started with home care services in Myrtle Beach. We'll be pleased to answer any questions you have, walk you through our services, and set up a free, no-obligation appointment with one of our care coordinators. This session is an excellent approach to see if our services are appropriate for your family. Please use one of the icons below to contact a member of our team.