Comfort Keepers Provides Professional & Customizable Specialized Care To You or Your Loved One in Myrtle Beach, SC
Are you seeking professional specialized care for a senior in their home? Comfort Keepers delivers innovative senior care in Myrtle Beach, SC and the surrounding areas.
Our specialized care program is dedicated to assisting seniors and persons with disabilities in maintaining their independence from the comfort of their own homes. We understand that everyone needs a little help now and then to stay in the best shape possible and enjoy the finest quality of life possible. With our expert home care services, we can not only aid older persons with regular duties and activities, but we can also support older adults with more specialized requirements to ensure they are comfortable and secure at home.
Specialized Care Programs
Our specialized home care programs can aid you or an aging loved one with chronic ailments or diseases that would otherwise need a move to an assisted living facility or nursing home. Our senior care business can provide a wide range of expert home care services tailored to an individual's specific needs and circumstances. Our specialized services include the following:
- With 24 hour home care, your loved one can age in place. Our caregivers come to your loved one's house and care for them there at Comfort Keepers. There's no need to relocate your loved one to an assisted living or care facility.
- Falls can be reduced with around-the-clock home care. By assisting your loved one with activities such as getting out of bed, showering, and dressing. In-home caregivers can also assist elders with minor housekeeping and laundry, reducing the danger of your loved one harming themselves while performing one of these tasks.
- Comfort Keepers Alzheimer's disease and Dementia care is committed to keeping elders happy and independent in their own homes for as long as is safe. Our highly qualified and committed team of caregivers is eager to meet new elders and now provides personal and dementia care in the homes of many seniors across the world.
- When a family member is given a short life expectancy, he or she frequently expresses a great wish to spend their final days at home. Caring for a loved one who is nearing the end of life, on the other hand, can be emotionally and physically draining. Comfort Keepers Home Care in Myrtle Beach, SC can help you and your loved one by collaborating with a hospice or medical provider to satisfy all of the family's needs.
- Comfort Keepers provides a broad range of non-medical home care services to satisfy each client's and family's individual needs. Our highly trained caregivers can provide uplifting care for persons who live in retirement communities, independent living facilities, or assisted living institutions, in addition to in-home care. Your loved one will never be alone with in-facility care. Companionship and personal care are provided by our caregivers, and we employ technology to keep elders socially engaged and offer updates to loved ones.
- The period following hospital discharge (sometimes known as the postoperative period) is an important part of the recovery process. According to studies, a lack of sufficient post-surgery care and support can result in a shorter recovery. Having one of our in-home caregivers assist with home care chores gives both the client and their loved ones a great deal of peace of mind. We collaborate with our patients and their families to develop a postoperative care plan that meets their individual needs.
Schedule Your Free Consultation Now
Do you or a loved one in Myrtle Beach area require additional assistance at home? Click the button below to contact our office for more information!