In Home Care in Myrtle Beach, Conway, and the surrounding areas
Everyday tasks getting difficult? Comfort Keepers of Myrtle Beach can assist with in home care
Our mental and physical abilities naturally decline with age. These effects may be more significant in those with recent injuries or illnesses. Your loved one may be having trouble bathing, dressing, or moving around the house. If this is the case, we can help them maintain their dignity and perform their tasks. Our caregivers can help your loved one live an independent, quality, and safe life at home.
Our Personal In Home Care Services
We know that no two people are alike, so we provide a wide range of in-home care services. Receiving care, especially for more intimate needs, can be difficult for elderly people. Someone who has previously been very autonomous may feel especially vulnerable or humiliated when asking for help with personal care duties like toileting and bathing. Our skilled caregivers will treat your loved ones with dignity and respect, attending to their needs in a courteous and respectful manner. Before selecting a caregiver for your loved one, we will carefully assess their needs and preferences. Our caregivers are all trained to help with the following in-home care services:
- Companion Care - Assisting seniors with daily care tasks, participating in their favorite pastimes, taking them to their favorite parks or restaurants, and much more are all part of our compassionate care services.
- Personal Care - Personal requirements such as washing, clothing, and grooming are handled delicately by our skilled caregivers.
- Safety Care - Our Senior Safety Care Products help seniors be safe and secure at home and when out and about. Devices such as safety accessories, home monitoring devices, medication management tools, and more fall under this category.
- Senior Transportation - For seniors who want to get out and about, we provide transportation as part of our in-home care services.
- Seniors and Technology - Our caregivers will ensure that your loved one maintains contact with friends and family via phone conversations, video chats, email, social media, and texting if they are experiencing social isolation.
- Interactive Caregiving - Camaraderie is quite important to us. Many seniors experience loneliness, and their caregiver may be one of the few visits they have on a regular basis.
Our caregivers always engage their clients in activities that promote mental and physical well-being, bringing assistance and a joy to their lives. Depending on your loved one's needs, we can provide care for a few hours, full time, or 24/7. We'll make sure they get the help and support they need to live comfortably.
If you or a loved one could benefit from personal care services, please contact us. We'd love to help them create an in-home care plan that works for them.