Comfort Keepers Senior Care of Conway, Myrtle Beach, SC and the Surrounding Areas
Providing excellent home care from Comfort Keepers in Conway, Myrtle Beach and the Coastal Carolinas region
Some families struggle to reconcile their natural desire for independence with their need for assistance. We want to make sure that the people we care about are happy and safe. Living in the comfort of their cherished home benefits our aging family members more than ever. Comfort Keeper's mission is to help elders in Conway thrive in their homes while remaining safe in their surroundings with our senior care services.
Home Care Services
We provide tailored senior care, which means that your loved one's care plan will cover all of the tasks in which they require assistance, and we will do all possible to ensure that they may maintain their preferred routine and schedule with minimal disturbance. Our home care plans are also adaptable, since we may adjust the care schedule on short notice and add or remove services as your loved one's circumstances change. We offer a wide range of care services to ensure that your loved one remains as independent as possible.
- Companion Care: Our caregivers are committed to developing strong relationships with the clients in their care.
- Personal Care: Bathing, clothing, and grooming are examples of personal care that we provide with respect. Fall prevention, mobility aid, transferring, toileting and incontinence care, and food preparation are all included.
- Seniors & Technology: If your loved one is experiencing social isolation, our caregivers can help them stay in touch with friends and family via technology like texting and video chatting
- Safety Care: The home monitoring systems offered by us are a fantastic way to secure the safety of your loved ones while you are away.
- Senior Transportation: Our caregivers are safely able to drive you around to doctors appointments, errands, and more!
- Interactive Caregiving: Our senior caregivers are here to make a difference in the lives of seniors and to guarantee that they receive the finest possible care for their whole health.
- 24-Hour Care: This is great for seniors who want assistance frequently, wake up in the middle of the night, or are prone to sleepwalking or roaming.
- Alzheimer's and Dementia Care: Our memory care services allow a person with dementia to stay in the place where they feel most at ease: their own home.
- End-of-Life Care: We are here to help terminally ill persons and their families by providing necessary assistance and emotional support.
- In-Facility Care: While our firm specializes in in-home care, we also provide services in nursing homes and assisted living facilities.
- Post-Hospital Care: This is a transitional senior care program for older or disabled persons who are about to be released from the hospital.
Contact our office today to hear more about our home care services serving those in Conway, SC. We will happily answer your questions and schedule a free, no-obligation consultation with one of our care coordinators.