In Home Care in Pawleys Island, SC
Comfort Keepers in Pawley Island and the surrounding areas provide great home care.
If you're worried about an elderly relative living at home but don't want to leave them alone, Comfort Keepers can help. Our home care assistants help seniors in the Pawleys Island area be secure in their homes while still living active lives. Elders' lives are enhanced by our experienced caregivers, who provide independence and security while bringing peace of mind to their families.
Our Home Care Services
As one of the leading home care organizations in the Pawleys Island area, Comfort Keepers ensures that seniors have access to a wide range of services so that they can remain independent for as long as possible. In-home and specialized care are two types of home care services we offer:
- Personal Care: Companions with special training assist with toileting, grooming, meal preparation, and other activities.
- Companion Care: Companions with special training assist with toileting, grooming, meal preparation, and other activities.
- Safety Care: Even when elders are spending time alone at home, we recommend that they follow our safety precautions.
- Senior Transportation: Seniors who are unable to safely drive should not be alone in their homes. When driving is no longer safe or public transportation is not an option, our caregivers will help out.
- Seniors and Technology: We help seniors interact with family and friends through social networking, texting, and video chats.
- Interactive Caregiving: Through interactive caregiving, our comprehensive approach provides a decent quality of life, both emotionally and physically.
- 24-Hour Care: For seniors who require assistance in the morning, day, or night to retain their independence and safety, 24-hour care and monitoring is available.
- Alzheimer's and Dementia Care: Memory care for elders with dementia or Alzheimer's disease to keep them as safe as possible at home.
- End-of-Life Care: Our caregivers provide vital support and care to seniors who have been diagnosed with a short life expectancy; they attempt to make them as comfortable as possible.
- In-Facility Care: We provide services and care to seniors who require additional assistance in nursing homes and assisted living facilities.
- Post-Hospital Care: Our staff helps seniors recover from hospitalization by aiding them in following doctor's orders, transporting them to follow-up appointments, and more.
Contact Us Today!
To begin receiving home care services in Myrtle Beach, contact Comfort Keepers right away. We'll be happy to answer any questions, walk you through our programs, and schedule a free, no-obligation consultation with one of our care coordinators. This session is a great way to see if our services are right for you and your family. To contact a member of our team, please click on one of the icons below.