Home Care in Petersburg, PA
Comfort Keepers Home Care is a leading care provider for seniors throughout Petersburg
At Comfort Keepers, we offer our home care services to seniors living in Petersburg, PA to ensure they can live their most independent lives from home. As one of the leading senior care agencies in the area, we dedicate ourselves to providing compassionate, quality care. To learn more about how we can help seniors and disabled adults in Petersburg, please keep reading!
We offer various services to help seniors stay independent, safe, and healthy at home. Our services range from assistance with daily living tasks to help with more specialized needs. Here is a complete list of our care programs:
In Home Care:
- Companion Care - our caregivers strive to build long-lasting bonds with their clients while helping with daily tasks
- Personal Care - respectful assistance with personal needs like bathing, mobility, toileting, and more
- Senior Transportation - we provide transportation assistance to seniors who can no longer drive themselves
- Seniors & Technology - our caregivers are happy to assist seniors in utilizing modern technology
- Interactive Caregiving - we look after a senior's mind, body, and spirit to ensure they can live their best life every day
- 24 Hour Care - around-the-clock support for seniors who no longer can remain independent on their own
- Dementia Care - specialized memory care for seniors with Alzheimer's, dementia, or another form of cognitive decline
- End of Life Care - essential care for seniors diagnosed with a limited life expectancy
- In-Facility Care - we provide our care services to seniors needing supplemental support in assisted living facilities
- Post-Hospital Care - our team helps seniors recover from hospital stays and avoid hospital re-admission
Keeping Seniors Active in Petersburg
To ensure your loved ones in Petersburg remain active and can maintain their lifestyle, we offer transportation assistance. Our home care providers can drive seniors to and from their appointments, help them run errands, and more. Some of our favorite places to visit include:
Our caregivers can drive and accompany your loved one to Whipple Dam State Park. Whether they'd like to take their grandchildren there to play, enjoy the scenic views, or have a picnic, we will be there to help!
We can take seniors to enjoy a delicious pizza from Paesano's Italian Restaurant! Or, if your loved one would prefer, we can pick up the pizza and take it to them to enjoy at home.
In nearby Alexandria, we can take your loved one to the Memorial Public Library to check out some books, join a program, or use their computers.
Schedule Your Free Consultation
Our team is happy to hear from families looking to learn more about our home care services. If you have a loved one in Petersburg who may need additional help at home, contact our office today. Comfort Keepers is here to help you and answer any questions you may have about our services. To get in touch with our team, click one of the buttons below.