Our Assisted Home Care Services Offers Help With Nutrition & Diet in Hilliard, OH
Learn how our assisted home care services can help your loved one with healthy eating in Hilliard, OH and surrounding areas
Whether your loved one needs to eat a special diet due to their health condition or needs feeding assistance, Comfort Keepers assisted home care agency can make sure they get all the nutrients they need and eat a wholesome diet on a daily basis.
We provide personalized assistance with nutrition, meaning your loved one’s meal plan will be developed entirely based on their dietary requirements. When preparing meals for your parent, our caregivers will take into account all guidelines and recommendations provided by their medical team or nutritionists so they could easily manage their condition or improve their health through diet.
More than Just Cooking
With our assisted home care services, your loved one will get all the assistance they need with healthy eating, including:
- Grocery shopping – we can purchase healthy food for your loved one at the local store and use any coupons they may have to save money
- Meal planning – we can plan meals for a couple of days in advance or develop a weekly menu
- Special diet – we prepare healthy, well-balanced meals for seniors on special diets following nutritional guidelines
- Feeding – we offer feeding assistance for seniors who are unable to feed themselves
- Company during mealtime – we can turn mealtime into a social activity and opportunity for bonding
- Cleaning the kitchen – we clean all the dishes and utensils and leave the kitchen in a perfect condition
Since our assisted home care programs are based on Interactive Caregiving, an approach to senior care that encourages clients to remain active in daily activities, our caregivers can help your loved one participate in meal planning and preparation, if they enjoy cooking. This is just one of the ways we can enable your parent to remain involved in homemaker tasks and have a greater sense of independence as they age.
Key to a Healthier Life
At Comfort Keepers assisted home care agency, we have long realized that proper nutrition is paramount for both a healthier life in senior years and top-quality care experience. That is why nutrition is one of the pillars of our home care services. If you choose to work with us, you can rest assured that your loved one will enjoy improved eating habits and follow a healthy, tasty diet recommended by medical professionals with ease.
If you would like to learn more about our services or get started with personalized care, please contact us today. We are here to schedule your consultation and answer all your questions. Call us!