Private Duty Nursing in Columbus, Westerville and the Surrounding Area of Central Ohio
We provide the next level of care for your loved at home and reduce your daily worry
Sometimes a family caregiver or home health aide just cannot meet the increasing medical needs of a loved one. Comfort Keepers of Columbus, OHcan help with private duty nursing. Our specially trained private duty nurses provide the level of care a loved one needs to stay safely at home rather than in a nursing facility or hospital. Our highly-qualified, specially trained nurses are there to assist you for a few hours a day or around the clock, as needed.
By keeping your loved one in their home with our services, we are able to ensure your loved one's comfort and safety in the place they love.
Give us a call at (614) 699-6786 to learn more!
How Comfort Keepers Can Help with Private Duty Nursing
Our skilled home health licensed practical nurses (LPNs) and registered nurses (RNs) can perform many medical tasks such as the following:
- setting up medications in weekly pill boxes or automatic medication dispensing machines to help ensure medications are administered appropriately
- administering medications, such as oral and topical medications, eye and eardrops, injections, nebulizers, inhalants, and oxygen
- providing personal medical care, including nail trimming, oral cavity suctioning, and bowel supervision
- filling insulin syringes, interpreting blood sugar results and physician-ordered sliding scale dosages, and drawing up and/or mixing insulin for future injections
- maintaining ostomy and catheter hygiene
- care training for family members
Comfort Keepers’ private duty nurses are available to assist clients with regularly scheduled private duty nursing visits or hourly care for extended shifts, 24 hours a day, seven days a week. We work closely with the client’s medical team and family to provide extended support.