Personal Care for Seniors in Kalispell, MT & the Surrounding Areas
Comfort Keepers provides personal care for seniors and elderly adults in Kalispell, MT
Is your loved one having trouble with everyday tasks —like bathing, getting dressed, or moving around the house? As we get older, our mental and physical capabilities naturally decline.
At Comfort Keepers in Kalispell, MT, we will help your elderly parent or loved one retain comfort and dignity by providing professional personal care services for whichever tasks and activities they need at home or in nursing facilities. Our caregivers are highly trained to help your loved one maintain an independent, high-quality, and safe lifestyle.
We recognize that no two individuals are alike, which is why we offer a full range of custom personal care services. We’ll get to know your loved one and identify their exact needs and preferences before carefully selecting a caregiver to work with them.
Our caregivers are all trained to assist with any of the following:
- Bathing, grooming, and personal hygiene
- Toileting and incontinence care
- Meal preparation, feeding, and special diet requirements
- Mobility assistance to help your loved one stay active and get around the house
- Positioning and transferring to help your loved one avoid muscle stiffening or weakness because of a debilitating illness or injury
- Light cleaning and day-to-day household tasks
- Transportation to and from appointments, the grocery store, and social outings
Depending on your loved one’s needs, we will provide companion and personal care services for a few hours each day, or on a full-time, 24-hour basis.
We’ll ensure that your senior loved one gets the right amount of care and support that they need to live well. If your loved one could benefit from our in home care services, please contact us online or call us today at (406) 206-0897.