Welcome to Comfort Keepers Home Care in Greater Ann Arbor, MI
At Comfort Keepers, we aim to keep our clients safe and independent in their homes in Ann Arbor, Dexter, Saline, and the surrounding area. Whether you or your aging loved one needs a helping hand with daily routines or more involved in home care services, we are here to help. We encourage you to read below to learn more about our services, care plans, and how to get started!
National Day of Joy
Help us celebrate the National Day of Joy on June 30th!
No matter how old you are, finding joy in even the simplest everyday moments is scientifically proven to help improve and maintain overall wellness, including physical and mental health.
That’s worth celebrating, right? Join us!
We understand that for many people, remaining in their own homes is priceless. At Comfort Keepers, it's our goal to give you or your loved one the opportunity to maintain their independence for as long as possible. Our expert caregivers will provide assistance with everyday tasks to ensure our clients remain safe, happy, and healthy at home. Our services include:
In Home Care Services
- Companion Care - assistance with daily tasks and activities
- Personal Care - dignified help with bathing, dressing, and grooming
- Safety Care - we offer a wide range of safety products
- Senior Transportation - we provide transportation services throughout Ann Arbor and surrounding areas
- Seniors & Technology - assistance with social media, online shopping, video chatting, and more to keep seniors connected to their friends, family, and community
- Interactive Caregiving - we do things with our clients, not for them
Specialized Care Services
- 24-Hour Care - around-the-clock monitoring and assistance
- Dementia Care - specialized memory care services for seniors experiencing cognitive decline
- End of Life Care - essential care for seniors experiencing a limited life expectancy
- In-Facility Care - we can provide our services within assisted living facilities
- Post-Hospital Care - assistance with doctor's orders, medication reminders, mobility, and more
Together, we will design a personalized care plan that best fits you or your loved one's needs, personality traits, and interests. Then, we match the client to a professional with similar likes and interests. Our service plans can also be just adjusted at any time to accommodate any health changes. Whatever it takes, we are committed to improving our client's quality of life.
Comfort Keepers has partners with Constant Companion to give our clients a virtual care solution whenever they are alone. While this is not a replacement for a caregiver, it is a great option for many families worried about their loved one's safety when they are alone in their homes. Constant Companion is easy to set up and can be used in conjunction with Alexa. To learn more, click the button below!
What Our Clients Have to Say About Our Care
"Comfort Keepers excels with both services and staff. We initially reached out to them in need of additional in home care for our aging father and they accommodated his needs and ours in each and every way. In addition, their office staff was delightful to work with and were very responsive to our phone calls and ensuring our father's changing needs were met immediately and without exception. We could not be more pleased. We HIGHLY recommend this company. Please do not hesitate to contact them."
- Mr. Hughes
Schedule Your Free, No-Obligation Consultation
We are dedicated to maintaining the physical and mental well-being of your senior loved ones, no matter what the situation may be. To learn more about the home care services we provide in Ann Arbor, Dexter, Ypsilanti, and the surrounding areas of Michigan, please contact us by clicking one of the buttons below. Our staff will be happy to schedule a free, no-obligation consultation with one of our care coordinators to get your family started.
We are now offering virtual service consultations, caregiver interviews, and caregiver orientations.