Senior Care in Superior Township, MI
Comfort Keepers Home Care helps aging and disabled adults in Superior Township retain their independence at home through our superior senior care services
More than anyone else, Comfort Keepers Home Care is aware of the desire to age gracefully at home. As seniors in WSuperior Township continue to age, you may notice that your loved one is having difficulty with tasks that were once simple for them. Our senior care professionals are committed to assisting adults who are aging or disabled in pursuing their ambitions and pursuing their passions in order to live as fully as possible. We provide a wide range of services to help clients maintain their independence, safety, and well-being.
If you believe an elderly family member in Superior Township would benefit from in-home senior care, Comfort Keepers Home Care is available to assist you. Just call us today at (734) 234-8277 | to get started.
Our Home Care Services
Our agency offers plenty of senior care services that help elders with daily activities – our specialized and in home care programs include:
In Home Care:
- Companion Care – our caregivers are dedicated to building solid relationships with the clients in their care
- Personal Care – we offer respectful assistance with personal needs like bathing, dressing, and grooming. This also includes services like fall prevention, mobility assistance, transferring, toileting and incontinence care, and meal preparation
- Safety Care – we ensure seniors stay safe at home, even if they are alone
- Senior Transportation – our caregivers provide transportation assistance to seniors that want to go out and about
- Seniors and Technology – if your loved one is struggling with social isolation, our caregivers can make sure they remain connected to friends and family through video calls, social media, and texting
- Interactive Caregiving – our caregivers are there to uplift seniors' lives and ensure they have the best quality of care for their entire health
- 24 Hour Care – this service is beneficial for older adults who have safety concerns, are bedridden, or live with a chronic condition. Our caregivers can work in shifts to provide quality services and monitor your loved one’s health at any time
- Dementia Care – our memory care services allow a person with dementia to remain where they are most familiar and comfortable: home. Our caregivers are trained to the best practices of memory care to ensure you or your loved one is safe and healthy at home for as long as possible
- End of Life Care – we are here to provide essential assistance to terminally ill adults and emotional support for their families
- In-Facility Care – although our agency typically offers care services within the home, we do complement care in nursing homes and assisted living facilities
- Post-Hospital Care – this is our transitional senior care program that can help older or disabled adults who are about to be discharged from the hospital
Contact Us Today to Set Up Your Free Consultation
If you have an aging loved one who lives on their own in Superior Township, Comfort Keepers Home is here to help. To learn more about our in-home senior care services, please click one of the buttons below. Our staff will be happy to answer any of your questions and schedule a free consultation with one of our care coordinators.