Industry-Leading Home Care for Seniors in Scio Township, MI
Seniors in Scio Township, Mi and the surrounding areas are living independently and happily with our personalized home care services
Is there an older adult in your life who could use a little extra help at home? Many seniors could benefit from additional assistance but are hesitant to request it as they do not want to uproot their lives and move into an assisted living facility. That’s why Comfort Keepers Home Care offers solutions that allow seniors to maintain their independence at home while providing services that improve their quality of life. Contact us today via (734) 234-8277 to learn more.
How Can Home Care Help?
Our home care services can be customized to fit your loved one’s specific needs and desires, in order to make the most positive impact on their life.
Some of the services that we provide include the following:
In Home Care:
- Companion Care – our caregivers are dedicated to building solid relationships with the clients in their care
- Personal Care – we offer respectful assistance with personal needs like bathing, dressing, and grooming. This also includes services like fall prevention, mobility assistance, transferring, toileting and incontinence care, and meal preparation
- Safety Care – we ensure seniors stay safe at home, even if they are alone
- Senior Transportation – our caregivers provide transportation assistance to seniors that want to go out and about
- Seniors and Technology – if your loved one is struggling with social isolation, our caregivers can make sure they remain connected to friends and family through video calls, social media, and texting
- Interactive Caregiving – our caregivers are there to uplift seniors' lives and ensure they have the best quality of care for their entire health
- 24 Hour Care – this service is beneficial for older adults who have safety concerns, are bedridden, or live with a chronic condition. Our caregivers can work in shifts to provide quality services and monitor your loved one’s health at any time
- Dementia Care – our memory care services allow a person with dementia to remain where they are most familiar and comfortable: home. Our caregivers are trained to the best practices of memory care to ensure you or your loved one is safe and healthy at home for as long as possible
- End of Life Care – we are here to provide essential assistance to terminally ill adults and emotional support for their families
- In-Facility Care – although our agency typically offers care services within the home, we do complement care in nursing homes and assisted living facilities
- Post-Hospital Care – this is our transitional senior care program that can help older or disabled adults who are about to be discharged from the hospital
Interactive Caregiving And What It Can Do For Seniors
Interactive Caregiving is our specialized approach to home care that encourage seniors to stay active in their daily life. Our caregivers will help your loved one find activities that bring them joy while contributing to their overall health and wellbeing.
A few examples of activities our caregivers and clients enjoy are:
- Participating in light exercise, like taking a walk or dancing
- Enjoying the outdoors, such as the views at the local Dexter-Huron Metroparks
- Cooking a meal or baking a dessert together
- Attending a community event or social outing together
- Grabbing a bite to eat a local restaurant
We will cater to a variety of hobbies and interests and are always looking for ways to have fun and spark joy.
Schedule Your Free Consultation
If you are interested in learning more about the home care services we provide in Scio Township, MI and the surrounding areas, call us today.