Trusted Senior Care for Families in Dexter, MI
Comfort Keepers provides trusted senior care services for local residents in Dexter, MI and the surrounding areas
Choosing care options for a senior loved one is never an easy decision. For many seniors, living at home for as long as possible is a priority, but challenges with mobility and health conditions can make that option difficult over time. At Comfort Keepers in Dexter, MI, we provide senior care services that help your loved one remain safe and independent at home. Call us today (734) 234-8277 to talk to a representative today!
Whether your elderly parent, grandparent or even close family friend needs to be checked on occasionally or requires more regular care, our experienced caregivers and home health aides will be there to help with personal care, housekeeping, medication reminders, meal preparation and more. We will customize a care plan to address your senior loved one's needs with dignity and respect for his or her wishes at all times.
Our Senior Care Services
We understand that your loved one may be reluctant to receive care or may be frustrated with their mobility challenges or memory issues. We encourage seniors to take an active role in their care by participating in physical, mental, and social activities that keep them happy and engaged. Our specialized care programs are designed to assist aging individuals with chronic requirements, diseases, or illnesses in maintaining their comfort at home. Our senior care services are listed here below:
In Home Care:
- Companion Care – our caregivers are dedicated to building solid relationships with the clients in their care
- Personal Care – we offer respectful assistance with personal needs like bathing, dressing, and grooming. This also includes services like fall prevention, mobility assistance, transferring, toileting and incontinence care, and meal preparation
- Safety Care – we ensure seniors stay safe at home, even if they are alone
- Senior Transportation – our caregivers provide transportation assistance to seniors that want to go out and about
- Seniors and Technology – if your loved one is struggling with social isolation, our caregivers can make sure they remain connected to friends and family through video calls, social media, and texting
- Interactive Caregiving – our caregivers are there to uplift seniors' lives and ensure they have the best quality of care for their entire health
- 24 Hour Care – this service is beneficial for older adults who have safety concerns, are bedridden, or live with a chronic condition. Our caregivers can work in shifts to provide quality services and monitor your loved one’s health at any time
- Dementia Care – our memory care services allow a person with dementia to remain where they are most familiar and comfortable: home. Our caregivers are trained to the best practices of memory care to ensure you or your loved one is safe and healthy at home for as long as possible
- End of Life Care – we are here to provide essential assistance to terminally ill adults and emotional support for their families
- In-Facility Care – although our agency typically offers care services within the home, we do complement care in nursing homes and assisted living facilities
- Post-Hospital Care – this is our transitional senior care program that can help older or disabled adults who are about to be discharged from the hospital
How To Get Started with Senior Care
To start, we offer a free in-home evaluation where we’ll have the chance to meet with the care recipient and family members to review the medical history, identity, needs, and their preferences for in home care. Together we will develop a custom care plan that will improve your loved one’s safety and comfort levels at home in Dexter. After the evaluation, we will match the caregivers who are best suited and compatible to provide senior care services.
If you’re interested in more information about next steps or have questions about what senior care services we provide in Dexter, MI, contact us today.