Senior Care that Provides Comfort and Care to Seniors in Grass Lake, MI
Comfort Keepers offers quality senior care services to those who live in Grass Lake, MI so that they can live comfortably in their homes
How Does In-Home Care Work?
Do you have a senior loved one who would benefit from some extra care at home? At Comfort Keepers we take pride in the empathetic and caring senior care that we provide. We know that many seniors would prefer to live in the home that they love rather than move to an assisted living center, and that’s why it is our mission to provide services that make this possible. Get in touch with our office today via (734) 234-8277 to start a home care journey.
Whether your loved one needs care for a few hours a week or specialized full-time care, we will create a customized senior care plan that will fit their needs specifically. From meal preparation, to laundry assistance, to Alzheimer’s and dementia care, we offer a variety of services that are customizable to your lifestyle and needs.
A list of our services are shown below:
In Home Care:
- Companion Care – our caregivers are dedicated to building solid relationships with the clients in their care
- Personal Care – we offer respectful assistance with personal needs like bathing, dressing, and grooming. This also includes services like fall prevention, mobility assistance, transferring, toileting and incontinence care, and meal preparation
- Safety Care – we ensure seniors stay safe at home, even if they are alone
- Senior Transportation – our caregivers provide transportation assistance to seniors that want to go out and about
- Seniors and Technology – if your loved one is struggling with social isolation, our caregivers can make sure they remain connected to friends and family through video calls, social media, and texting
- Interactive Caregiving – our caregivers are there to uplift seniors' lives and ensure they have the best quality of care for their entire health
- 24 Hour Care – this service is beneficial for older adults who have safety concerns, are bedridden, or live with a chronic condition. Our caregivers can work in shifts to provide quality services and monitor your loved one’s health at any time
- Dementia Care – our memory care services allow a person with dementia to remain where they are most familiar and comfortable: home. Our caregivers are trained to the best practices of memory care to ensure you or your loved one is safe and healthy at home for as long as possible
- End of Life Care – we are here to provide essential assistance to terminally ill adults and emotional support for their families
- In-Facility Care – although our agency typically offers care services within the home, we do complement care in nursing homes and assisted living facilities
- Post-Hospital Care – this is our transitional senior care program that can help older or disabled adults who are about to be discharged from the hospital
Interactive caregiving is our unique approach to senior care that encourages seniors to take on an active role in their life. Our caregivers will assist them in the activities that bring them joy and enable them to live their life to the fullest of their ability. Whether they like swimming, taking a walk, puzzle, or eating out a local restaurant, our caregivers will provide them with the tools necessary to live life fully and comfortably.
Learn More Today
If you have any questions regarding in-home care or any of the services, we provide to Grass Lake, MI, give us a call us today. We have staff members ready to answer your questions 24/7.