Trusted Senior Care for Families In Saline, MI
Help Your Loved One Live Better At Home with Professional Senior Care Services
Do you have a senior loved one who wants to continue living at home but needs a little extra support to ensure their safe and healthy living independently? Comfort Keepers of Ann Arbor is proud to offer customized home care solutions to seniors in Saline, MI and the surrounding communities.
Senior care services enable other adults or disabled individuals to get assistance with various aspects of their daily living from the comfort of home rather than relocating them to a nursing home, assisted living facility, or live-in rehabilitation center. Family members can experience peace of mind knowing that their loved one is safe and enjoying their independence with the help of experienced, compassionate caregivers. Call us today (734) 234-8277 to learn more!
What Senior Care Services Are Available?
Your loved one’s senior care will be customized to the exact specifications of his or her doctors, specialists, and family members. We work hard help ensure our clients’ personal preferences are taken into consideration and that their comfort and happiness is achieved. Our home care services can encompass everything from basic companionship and respite care and Alzheimer’s and dementia care. Some of our services include but are not limited to the following:
In Home Care:
- Companion Care – our caregivers are dedicated to building solid relationships with the clients in their care
- Personal Care – we offer respectful assistance with personal needs like bathing, dressing, and grooming. This also includes services like fall prevention, mobility assistance, transferring, toileting and incontinence care, and meal preparation
- Safety Care – we ensure seniors stay safe at home, even if they are alone
- Senior Transportation – our caregivers provide transportation assistance to seniors that want to go out and about
- Seniors and Technology – if your loved one is struggling with social isolation, our caregivers can make sure they remain connected to friends and family through video calls, social media, and texting
- Interactive Caregiving – our caregivers are there to uplift seniors' lives and ensure they have the best quality of care for their entire health
- 24 Hour Care – this service is beneficial for older adults who have safety concerns, are bedridden, or live with a chronic condition. Our caregivers can work in shifts to provide quality services and monitor your loved one’s health at any time
- Dementia Care – our memory care services allow a person with dementia to remain where they are most familiar and comfortable: home. Our caregivers are trained to the best practices of memory care to ensure you or your loved one is safe and healthy at home for as long as possible
- End of Life Care – we are here to provide essential assistance to terminally ill adults and emotional support for their families
- In-Facility Care – although our agency typically offers care services within the home, we do complement care in nursing homes and assisted living facilities
- Post-Hospital Care – this is our transitional senior care program that can help older or disabled adults who are about to be discharged from the hospital
Learn More About Comfort Keepers and Interactive Caregiving
Our experienced and compassionate senior care experts also work to make sure your loved one remains active and social to the best of his or her ability and as recommended by his or her physician. Our care senior caregivers incorporate our Interactive Caregiving™ philosophy into each day of care. This style of caregiving stresses the importance of activity and companionship among adults for wellness and overall quality of life. This aspect of care includes regular conversation, sharing, playing games, taking walks or going to exercise classes and much more.
Contact Us Today
If you would like to learn more about the senior care services we provide to residents of Saline, MI and the surrounding areas contact us today to talk about a custom care plan for your loved one.