End of Life Care Services in Greater Ann Arbor, MI
Comfort Keepers provides compassionate end of life care for seniors in Ann Arbor, Dexter, Ypsilanti, and surrounding areas
One of the hardest things in life is learning that you or your loved one has been diagnosed with an incurable disease or terminal illness. Taking care of someone with limited life expectancy can be incredibly emotional and overwhelming for adult children and other family members. If you find yourself in this challenging situation, you don't have to go through it alone.
Comfort Keepers provides end of life care support to seniors and their families in Ann Arbor, Dexter, Ypsilanti, and the surrounding area to help them make the most of the time they have left. Comfort Keepers is here to help seniors stay where they are most comfortable during their final moments.
Customized Care and Support
Each end of life care plan is customized to meet the senior's needs based on diagnosis, personality, and other essential factors. Our devoted caregivers are trained to provide the following services:
- Personal Care - assistance with bathing, dressing, and grooming
- Companion Care - we will be there to ensure seniors have a comforting presence
- Respite Care - our team can step in so your family can take a break from caregiving responsibilities
- Errands & Light Housekeeping - our caregivers can take care of the household chores and errands so your family can focus on what matters most
- Pain Management - our team can provide comfort care and symptom management to ensure seniors are as comfortable as possible
- Meal Preparation - our team can cook and prepare meals
- Medication Reminders - if you have medication you need to take, our team can remind you
- Mobility Assistance - we can assist seniors with mobility and transferring
Depending on your family's situation, we will also work in conjunction with a hospice care agency, palliative care service, or medical center to provide more holistic care. We recommend consulting loved one's medical teams to determine what additional care they may need.
Contact Comfort Keepers Today
If desired, our caregivers will also help after the passing of a loved one, helping family members cope with their loss and aiding with tasks such as organizing and moving belongings.
If you would like to know more about the end of life care support available to you in Ann Arbor, Dexter, Ypsilanti, and the surrounding areas of Michigan, please contact our office today. Our care team can answer any of your questions and schedule a free, no-obligation consultation with a care coordinator. To get started with Comfort Keepers, click one of the buttons below.