Virtual In Home Care Services for Seniors in Ann Arbor, MI and the Surrounding Area
Comfort Keepers has partnered with Constant Companion to provide virtual in home care to seniors and disabled adults in Ann Arbor, Dexter, Saline, and nearby cities
When your loved one is home alone, do they struggle to maintain their independence and safety on their own? It can be hard for those who have restricted mobility, poor eyesight, or other disabilities to function independently. At Comfort Keepers, we believe every senior should be able to reside where they want, which is why we have partnered with Constant Companion. Constant Companion is our virtual in home care service that keeps your loved one as independent, secure, and safe as possible when home alone!
Constant Companion at a Glance
Constant Companion is our virtual in home care service that helps our clients live in their own homes for as long as they'd like. If you're looking for sports, audiobooks, or other enrichment programs that seniors can enjoy while at home, look no further than Constant Companion! In addition to entertainment, Alexa can also allow seniors to send and receive calls from anywhere in their home. While this product cannot replace an in-person caregiver, it ensures that your loved one has care and monitoring 24/7.
Call for Help
One of the main capabilities Constant Companion offers is its "Call for Help" feature. This feature gives families the security they are looking for because there is always a team member one call away in case of an emergency. When in home care services cannot be given, virtual care alternatives are beneficial. On average, the response time with Constant Companion is three times faster compared to other panic button choices.
Constant Companion makes it easy for seniors and disabled adults to schedule virtual appointments with their health care provider. This feature makes it simple and convenient for seniors to access a variety of medical services and hospitals. Telehealth visits are perfect for senior citizens who are vulnerable to sicknesses or have limited mobility.
The Benefits of Virtual Care
While in home care services are an amazing option for seniors who want to stay independent for longer, sometimes it's not possible to receive care around-the-clock. Constant Companion is a great solution for seniors in Ann Arbor, Dexter, Saline, and the surrounding area to keep their independence without risking their safety when home alone. It is one of the many types of care we offer at Comfort Keepers. Some additional benefits include:
- Constant Companion does not need to be worn - it is set up throughout the house using Amazon Alexa to be placed in any room your loved one frequents.
- It makes it easier for seniors to stay connected to friends and family; all they need to do is say, "Alexa, call my son," and the call will begin.
- It provides additional safety and security - since Constant Companion is set up throughout the house, if your loved one falls or has an emergency, they can immediately be connected (hands-free) to our 24/7 urgent response center.
- There are thousands upon thousands of entertainment options for your loved one to use with Constant Companion, and it's very easy to use! This can be especially helpful for seniors with dementia.
- This service provides respite care and peace of mind to concerned family members.
Want to Learn More About Constant Companion Through Comfort Keepers?
To learn more about how our caregivers and virtual in home care services can help seniors in Ann Arbor, Dexter, Saline, and the surrounding area stay independent, safe, and secure at home, contact Comfort Keepers today. We will be happy to set up a free, no-obligation care assessment to go over our services and Constant Companion offerings. To get started, please click one of the buttons below.