Home Care Services in Ann Arbor, MI and the Surrounding Area
Comfort Keepers allows aging and disabled adults to live comfortably in their own home. While you or your loved one may not have as good of mobility as you used to, you may still enjoy the freedom and independence of living in the home you know and love. Comfort Keepers offers trusting and private home care services for a wide range of needs in Ann Arbor, Dexter, Ypsilanti, and the surrounding area.
Comfort Keepers provides a wide range of home care services for independent seniors in Ann Arbor, Dexter, Ypsilanti, and nearby cities
If you or a loved one could use a little extra help at home, our home care services can help. Our services vary widely and are tailored to the needs of the seniors we’re caring for. For example, some seniors may need someone to come in each week to do laundry and light housekeeping. Others might need assistance every day with grooming and bathing. Our services can be branched into two areas of care: in home care services and specialized care services:
In Home Care Services
- Companion Care - our caregivers strive to be companions for their clients while helping with daily tasks and partaking in favorite activities.
- Personal Care - dignified and respectful assistance with bathing, dressing, grooming, toileting, and more.
- Safety Care - our safety care products are meant to keep seniors safe and secure at home, even when alone.
- Senior Transportation - we can drive seniors to and from appointments, run errands, and take them to their favorite places throughout Ann Arbor.
- Seniors & Technology - our team is happy to help seniors stay connected to their community by utilizing social media, texting, and video chatting.
Specialized Care Services
- 24 Hour Care - around-the-clock care for seniors recovering from a discharge, who can no longer stay safe alone, or are recovering from an injury or illness.
- Dementia Care - our specialized memory care helps seniors with dementia keep their independence at home for longer.
- End of Life Care - essential care and support for seniors diagnosed with a limited life expectancy.
- In-Facility Care - not only care we provide our services within the home; we offer supplemental support to seniors in assisted living facilities.
- Post-Hospital Care - we can help seniors make a safe and speedy recovery after being discharged from the hospital and help avoid re-hospitalization.
At Comfort Keepers, we know that seniors have unique needs and there isn’t a one-size-fits-all care plan. That is why we spend the time getting to know your family and creating a care plan together. We are flexible and will review the care plan as needed to make sure that you or your aging loved one is still getting the best care possible.
At Comfort Keepers, we practice Interactive Caregiving. We believe that seniors should have a say in their home care services and be active in their daily lives. Many seniors want to assist caregivers with household duties. With Comfort Keepers, we encourage and work with seniors who want to play an active role in their lives. For example, maybe you or your loved one likes to cook, but some of the tasks involved in cooking have become more difficult. Our caregiver can work to chop the veggies but will step back and allow you to mix ingredients together and create the perfect dish.
See What Our Clients Have to Say
"My wife and I are extremely happy with the service and caregivers that have helped us out on a daily basis. We would highly recommend to anyone that needs these services to contact Comfort Keepers!"
- Mr. Dunn
Contact Comfort Keepers Today
If you are considering hiring additional assistance to keep you or your loved one's independence at home, contact Comfort Keepers today. We will schedule a free, no-obligation consultation to meet with your family. This consultation is a great place to better understand our services, mission, and team. It is also how we gather more information to cultivate the perfect care plan for your needs. We look forward to elevating the spirits of you or your senior! To learn more about the home care services available to you in Ann Arbor, Dexter, Ypsilanti, and the surrounding areas of Michigan, please click one of the buttons below to get started.
In-Home Care Services
By spending time with one of our caregivers, your loved one has a companion at the ready to help around the house, support healthy habits, and bring joy to everyday moments.
We create individualized plans of care for seniors based on their needs and personality. We can provide 24-Hour Care, Alzheimer’s and Dementia Care, Post Hospital Care, End-of-Life Care and In-Facility Care.
Our caregivers are screened for empathy, trained in senior care, and matched for client compatibility.
Caring for the whole person is at the center of our Interactive Caregiving philosophy. It’s a holistic approach that cares for mind, body, spirit, and well-being.
With respite care from Comfort Keepers, your loved one receives quality care and you receive a well-deserved break.
Browse our glossary of common senior care terms. Read definitions on home care services, conditions, and acronyms.
Browse answers to frequently asked questions about in-home care, types of care, and Comfort Keepers care services. Learn more or get in touch today!