Welcome to Comfort Keepers Home Care in Marietta, Kennesaw, Mableton, and Surrounding Areas
We are now offering VIRTUAL care assessments, caregiver interviews, and caregiver orientations.
Comfort Keepers Home Care in Marietta, GA offers seniors and elderly adults personalized care plans that provide quality companion care and personal care in their own homes. We’re also happy to provide care in a nursing home or assisted living facility if needed. Wherever your loved one resides, we will provide 24-hour care, or we can help in shorter shifts for a few hours a week. Our goal is to do what it takes to ensure your senior loved one remains safe, happy, and comfortable at home.
Our team will also coordinate with your loved one’s medical team to create a unique plan of care to support their needs. Care plans are flexible and can be modified at any time to accommodate changing needs. With the help of our dedicated caregivers, we will work to improve your loved one’s quality of life and help them continue to live confidently and independently for years to come.
National Day of Joy
Help us celebrate the National Day of Joy on June 30th!
No matter how old you are, finding joy in even the simplest everyday moments is scientifically proven to help improve and maintain overall wellness, including physical and mental health.
That’s worth celebrating, right? Join us!
No Minimum Number of Hours
At Comfort Keepers, we understand that many seniors don't need an extended visit to stay independent at home. Some families want a caregiver to check in on their loved ones for a quick hello, others only need someone there to help with bathing, and some only need assistance with driving to medical appointments. Whatever the situation may be, and for however long, our caregivers can help. We have no hourly minimums, meaning we can visit for an hour, two hours, three hours - whatever amount of time you need! To learn more about our shorter shift options for our home care services, please contact our office today.
What Our Client's Have to Say
"I’ve used Comfort Keepers of Marietta for nearly three years. The service is excellent and has never failed to meet my needs. Contact with the friendly office staff is easy. Scheduling days and times, even at short notice is never a problem. The caretakers are punctual, professional, friendly, caring, and adhere to all Covid protocols. They are often proactive, suggesting other ways in which they can be of assistance. The cost is reasonable, billing is prompt and detailed. I highly recommend this service to anyone needing full-time, part-time, or occasional care."
NOT SURE WHAT CARE YOU MAY NEED?
If you have worried about your senior loved one living on their own, it might be time to consider professional home care. Begin the process by taking a short survey to help you better understand when the time has come to pursue care options.
We Offer a Wide Range of Services
In Home Care
- Companion Care - compassionate caregivers offer companion care that includes running errands, light housekeeping, and even grocery shopping.
- Personal Care - Comfort Keepers can help provide dignified and respectful personal care to seniors needing assistance with tasks like bathing, dressing, and grooming. This service can also help with mobility, meal preparation, incontinence, and recovery.
- Interactive Caregiving - we engage in senior's favorite activities and do tasks with our clients instead of for our clients. This encourages feelings of freedom, independence, and confidence.
- 24 Hour Care - intensive care is offered 24 hours per day to meet all care needs utilizing several caregivers to meet the needs of each client.
- Dementia Care - professionally-trained caregivers will work with patients that have dementia or Alzheimer's disease to maintain a familiar environment for seniors. We'll provide balanced meals, grooming, assistance, and mental stimulation to all patients suffering from these emotionally draining diseases.
- End of Life Care - loving, attentive care that’s designed for those with a limited life expectancy. Caregivers work with family, medical providers, hospice agencies for seniors who need end of life care support.
Quality Care, Quality Caregivers
We pride ourselves on employing the best possible home care providers in Marietta, GA and the surrounding areas. Our selective hiring process, background checks, and screenings ensure that each caregiver is bonded, insured, and supervised.
We’ve been helping seniors and older adults live their best lives with the care and compassion that all of us deserve as we age.
Schedule Your Free Consultation
To learn more about the home care services and long term care available to you in Marietta, Kennesaw, Mableton, Austell, and the surrounding areas in Cobb County, please contact our office today by clicking one of the buttons below. We're here to answer your questions or to schedule a complimentary care consultation. We can't wait to speak with you!