Welcome to Comfort Keepers Home Care in Marietta, Kennesaw, Mableton, and Surrounding Areas
We are now offering VIRTUAL care assessments, caregiver interviews, and caregiver orientations.
Comfort Keepers Home Care in Marietta, GA offers seniors and elderly adults personalized care plans that provide quality companion care and personal care in their own homes. We’re also happy to provide care in a nursing home or assisted living facility if needed. Wherever your loved one resides, we will provide 24-hour care, or we can help in shorter shifts for a few hours a week. Our goal is to do what it takes to ensure your senior loved one remains safe, happy, and comfortable at home. Please call us today at 678-354-0102 to learn more.
Our team will also coordinate with your loved one’s medical team to create a unique plan of care to support their needs. Care plans are flexible and can be modified at any time to accommodate changing needs. With the help of our dedicated caregivers, we will work to improve your loved one’s quality of life and help them continue to live confidently and independently for years to come.
We Offer a Wide Range of Care Plans
Comfort Keepers, based in Marietta, Georgia, is committed to enhancing the dignity and respect of all of our clients while also improving their overall quality of living. As soon as you begin working with us in Marietta and its surrounding communities, your family will become a member of the Comfort Keepers family. We provide a variety of services to seniors, including the following:
- Companion Care - compassionate caregivers offer companion care that includes running errands, light housekeeping, and even grocery shopping.
- Personal Care - Comfort Keepers can help provide dignified and respectful personal care to seniors needing assistance with tasks like bathing, dressing, and grooming. This service can also help with mobility, meal preparation, incontinence, and recovery.
- Interactive Caregiving - we engage in senior's favorite activities and do tasks with our clients instead of for our clients. This encourages feelings of freedom, independence, and confidence.
- 24 Hour Care - intensive care is offered 24 hours per day to meet all care needs utilizing several caregivers to meet the needs of each client.
- Dementia Care - professionally-trained caregivers will work with patients that have dementia or Alzheimer's disease to maintain a familiar environment for seniors. We'll provide balanced meals, grooming, assistance, and mental stimulation to all patients suffering from these emotionally draining diseases.
- End of Life Care - loving, attentive care that’s designed for those with a limited life expectancy. Caregivers work with family, medical providers, hospice agencies for seniors who need end of life care support.
Quality Care, Quality Caregivers
We pride ourselves on employing the best possible home care providers in Marietta, GA and the surrounding areas. Our selective hiring process, background checks, and screenings ensure that each caregiver is bonded, insured, and supervised.
We’ve been helping seniors and older adults live their best lives with the care and compassion that all of us deserve as we age.
What Our Client's Have to Say
"I’ve used Comfort Keepers of Marietta for nearly three years. The service is excellent and has never failed to meet my needs. Contact with the friendly office staff is easy. Scheduling days and times, even at short notice is never a problem. The caretakers are punctual, professional, friendly, caring, and adhere to all Covid protocols. They are often proactive, suggesting other ways in which they can be of assistance. The cost is reasonable, billing is prompt and detailed. I highly recommend this service to anyone needing full-time, part-time, or occasional care."
NOT SURE WHAT CARE YOU MAY NEED?
If you have worried about your senior loved one living on their own, it might be time to consider professional home care. Begin the process by taking a short survey to help you better understand when the time has come to pursue care options. To learn more about the home care services and long term care available to you in Marietta, Kennesaw, Mableton, Austell, and the surrounding areas in Cobb County, please contact our office today by clicking one of the buttons below.