Serving Our Community: In Home Care Resources and Organizations in Grand Junction, CO
Learn more about the local home care resources and organizations we partner with throughout Grand Junction, Fruita, Palisade, the Redlands, and the surrounding communities
At Comfort Keepers, we have the privlege to provide excellent in home care to the seniors who reside throughout the Western Slope. We are proud to partner with local organizations, hospitals, and senior living communities to provide the highest quality care possible to our clients.
To learn more, please contact us today or visit any of our local partners by clicking their links below.
- PACE stands for the Program of All-Inclusive Care for the Elderly. PACE is a comprehensive health care program created over 30 years ago. The program is designed to enhance the quality of people’s lives.
- As a non-profit homecare provider, SummitWest Care believes that people deserve to heal at home. Their experienced nurses and home care specialists provide services to both private insurance patients as well as Medicaid, Medicare and other underserved individuals.
- Abode Hospice & Home Health, provides the full spectrum of hospice and home health care services throughout the Grand Junction community, with focused attention given to individual needs and preferences.
- Located in Western Colorado, HopeWest is a hospice, palliative care organization, counseling program, and social program. HopeWest provides support for members of our community experiencing aging, serious illness and grief. Their services are available to people in their homes, hospitals, and assisted living residences.
- Elite Home Health priovides quality home care services such as skilled nursing, physical therapy, occupational therapy, speech therapy, and social work services in the comfort of your own home.
Cimarron Home Health
- Family Health West is a hospital and medical center in Fruita, CO, that is dedicated to providing cost-effective, high-value health care to our community.
- Community Hospital is located right here in Grand Junction, CO, and is a full-service, acute-care hospital. With a dedication to patient care and holistic approach to medicine, Community Hospital provides a wide range of medical services close to home.
Senior Living Communities
Grand View Independent Living
Local Senior Resources
- ADRC facilitates and provides access to services, programs, and facilities for aging adults and people with disabilities throughout Grand Junction.
To learn more about the home care services we provide in and around Grand Junction, or to find out more about how we work with any of the organizations listed on this page, please contact us today. Our care team is available 24/7 to answer your questions.