Home Comfort Keepers At Home Senior Care Agency Can Help Your Loved One During COVID-19 in Grand Junction, CO and Surrounding Areas
At home senior care services can assist during this difficult time in Grand Junction, CO
Since the whole world is in the middle of a pandemic, families across the US need to be more careful than ever not to jeopardize their health. The best way to protect yourself and your loved ones from coronavirus is to stay at home and practice social distancing. However, this can take a particularly huge toll on the senior members of our community, who at this time may feel lonely and anxious. Comfort Keepers at home senior care agency can help your loved feel safe and relaxed.
Here is how we support seniors in Grand Junction and the surrounding areas in Colorado during the pandemic.
- It is much better for seniors to receive one-on-one at home senior care at this point, which is exactly the type of care we provide in your area. Our caregivers are trained in both home care for seniors and infection control, so you can rest assured your loved one’s risk of exposure to COVID-19 will be minimized.
- Older adults are safest at home. Our services are centered on keeping seniors happy, healthy, and active at home, where they are best protected from the virus.
- Our care providers can perform a wide array of outdoor activities like picking up prescription medications or grocery/home shopping. We offer transportation in the area as well.
- As far as indoor services are concerned, our at home senior care plans consist of meal preparation, light housekeeping, and assistance with many other daily tasks.
- At Comfort Keepers, our mission is to elevate the human spirit. Since older adults may have a hard time being separated from family and friends, our caregivers work hard to keep them happy. We provide companionship and interactive services, making sure our clients are physically and mentally active at home.
- We know that your whole family is under a lot of stress right now. Our at home senior care services support families too. You can always contact us if you have any questions or concerns or simply want to check on your loved one.
- We provide digital services like virtual check-ins to further support older adults. We can call your loved one whenever needed just to make sure they are ok.
- If possible, we practice interactive caregiving, our unique approach to care that encourages seniors to perform activities together with a caregiver. Taking part in daily tasks helps older adults stay active and engage and gives them some comfort in difficult times like these.
Contact our office at (970) 232-2165 in Grand Junction, CO, to learn more about our at home senior care services and how we can be there for your family during the COVID-19 crisis.