Comfort Keepers Interactive Caregiving™ Services in San Jose, CA.
Our distinctive approach to companion care services is at the heart of Comfort Keepers® - San Jose, CA, and the Surrounding Areas.
How Does It Make a Difference?
We believe companion care home healthcare services contribute to longer, healthier, more purposeful lives for seniors; many research studies point to the health benefits of active living in later life.
An Interactive Caregiving plan is created for each senior client based on his or her personality, unique interests, health, and abilities. This plan will include a variety of activities, such as:
- walks in the neighborhood.
- preparing a meal.
- discussing current events or personal interests.
- reminiscing while viewing photo albums.
- working on hobbies, puzzles, or crafts.
- going shopping or to church.
- visiting a local senior center.
- participating in civic group activities.
- dancing to music.
Each Comfort Keepers® office delivers essential companion care and home healthcare services that help seniors live happily at home, like other in-home care providers. However, our Interactive Caregiving approach can raise seniors’ quality of life much higher than typical home health aide providers.