In Home Care Services In Olivehurst, CA and Surrounding Areas
Comfort Keepers offers quality in home care services for seniors in Olivehurst, CA
It is completely understandable that many senior residents of Olivehurst, CA, prefer to remain living in their own homes as they age. Thanks to our in home care services, Comfort Keepers can make your loved one’s wish of aging at home a reality, regardless of their age, health, or the challenges they may be facing on a daily basis.
After a lifetime of living independently, the majority of older adults are reluctant to admit they are in need of in home care services as they may feel it will come as a blow to their independence. However, this notion could not be further from the truth. As a matter of fact, having a professional home care aide around can actually help your loved one to maintain their independence much longer. We will focus on giving your loved one what they need to feel like they are in control of their own life and keeping them independent.
Exceptional In Home Care
Our dedicated caregivers promote independent living by performing a variety of daily tasks all geared toward boosting your loved one’s quality of life, including:
- Assistance with personal hygiene, grooming, toileting and incontinence care
- Light housekeeping
- Running errands
- Meal preparation
- Transportation to appointments
- Medication management
- Specialized services if your loved one has any special or advanced care needs.
Additional in home care services available from Comfort Keepers in Olivehurst, CA, include:
- Interactive Caregiving – Each of our care plans is based on an Interactive Caregiving model – our unique approach to caregiving which aims to boost the quality of life of seniors placed in our care by encouraging them to take on an active role in their health and wellness.
- Respite Care – This type of care allows family caregivers to take time off from caregiving, recuperate, and find a healthier balance in their day-to-day lives.
- Dementia and Alzheimer’s Disease Care – With our specialized care, seniors with any type of dementia can continue living safely in the familiar setting of their home.
- End of Life Care – Our loving caregivers provide support and a comforting presence to terminally ill older adults and their families during this difficult time.
- Transitioning Home – We can help your loved one continue their recovery at home following a discharge from a hospital or a rehab facility.
Give us a call today at (530) 208-5152 to learn more about our in home care services and schedule your free in-home consultation. Comfort Keepers is here to help!