Senior Home Caregivers lift spirits at Comfort Keepers Home Care
At the core of all senior home caregivers is a heart to care for others. Comfort Keepers Home Care has a special combination of compassion and capability that makes us ideal to help care for you and your loved ones.
Our dedicated senior home caregivers in Sioux Falls are carefully screened and trained to help seniors maintain their independence, connection to their communities and well-being. From getting to an appointment or preparing healthy foods, we truly help seniors live healthier, safer and more joyful lives. That's the Comfort Keepers Home Care way. Not only are our professional caregivers highly skilled and trained in infection control, but they are also ready to provide your loved one with a clean home environment, fresh-cooked meals, personal assistance, and to handle errands and shopping. Call us to learn more: (605) 638-9791.
Interactive Caregiving makes it work
We practice Interactive Caregiving™ to keep seniors and other adults that need help at home connected and engaged so they don’t experience social isolation.
We develop custom care plans, implemented by our senior home caregivers, that include physical safety and wellbeing, emotional health, and socialization. Our goal at Comfort Keepers home care is to help our clients have the best quality of life while maintaining their independence at home.
Our caregivers are:
- Subject to a rigorous interview process, including national background checks and personal and professional reference reviews.
- Screened for empathy
- Trained to provide the best quality of life care for seniors and other adults that need assistance at home
- Matched for client compatibility
- Bonded, insured and covered by workers’ compensation
- Subject to a rigorous interview process, including national background checks and professional reference reviews
- Focused on Interactive Caregiving™, which means caregivers do things with the client when possible, instead of for them, to keep clients engaged and active
- Employees, not contractors
Why is Interactive Caregiving™ important?
Caring for the whole person is at the center of our Interactive Caregiving philosophy. It’s a holistic approach that cares for mind, body, spirit and well-being. Instead of just doing for your loved ones, we use every moment to do with them. We have seen this philosophy elevate seniors’ sense of purpose and control and turn little tasks into memorable moments. This helps caregivers and clients develop lasting friendship and fosters purpose for both.
We incorporate technology to help elders connect with family and savor memories. And, Interactive Caregiving means our care coordinators assess your senior’s well-being and inform family members at every step.
Call us in Sioux Falls, SD
To find out how Comfort Keepers home care employs senior home caregivers which support seniors and their families, contact us today or check out our Frequently Asked Questions.