Comfort Keepers Home Care of Myrtle Beach, SC and the Surrounding Areas
Home care from Comfort Keepers in Myrtle Beach and the Coastal Carolinas region
Comfort Keepers has recognized the necessity of delivering tailored home care plans that can be easily updated to meet the changing requirements of elderly customers since its founding. We have been able to actually make a difference in the lives of those seniors who require our assistance to continue with their daily routines using our method to caregiving.
Comfort Keepers Wide Array of Home Care Services
We understand that no two people are the same, so we offer a variety of personalized in-home and specialized care services. We will carefully analyze your loved one's needs and preferences before selecting a caregiver for them. All of our caregivers have been trained to assist with:
- Companion Care - While assisting with daily duties, our caregivers seek to form long-lasting bonds with their clients.
- Personal Care - Considerate support with personal requirements such as bathing, mobility, and toileting.
- Senior Transportation - We provide transportation for seniors who are unable to drive.
- Seniors and Technology - Our caregivers are glad to help seniors get the most out of current technology.
- Interactive Caregiving - We look after a senior's mind, body, and spirit to ensure that they may live their best lives every day.
- Safety Care - Our Safety Care products assist seniors in being independent and safe at home, even when they are alone.
- 24-Hour Care - Your loved one can age in place with 24 hour home care. Our caregivers visit your loved one at their home and provide care while they are at Comfort Keepers.
- Alzheimer's and Dementia Care - Our dedicated and highly qualified caregivers are always pleased to meet new seniors and currently provide personal and dementia care in the homes of many seniors.
- End-of-Life Care - We can assist you and your loved one by working with a hospice or medical provider to meet all of the family's needs.
- In-Facility Care - In addition to in-home care, our highly trained caregivers may provide uplifting care for people who live in retirement communities, independent living centers, or assisted living institutions.
- Post-Hospital Care - Having one of our caregivers assist with home care activities provides a great deal of peace of mind to both the client and their loved ones. We work with our patients and their families to create a postoperative care plan that is tailored to their specific requirements.
Please contact us if you or a loved one could benefit from our home care services. We'd be delighted to assist them in developing a care plan that meets their needs. Give us a call at (843) 428-7453 or click the button below to get in contact with our accommodating office!