Exceptional Senior Care in Port Matilda, PA
Comfort Keepers provides exceptional senior care to local families in Port Matilda, PA and the surrounding areas
Although the population of Port Matilda, PA, may not qualify it as a metropolitan city, people living in this small community outside of State College have the same needs – especially as they age. People who live in this borough in Centre County have typically been there for multiple generations and like many seniors, would prefer to stay in their own homes. Our caregivers help to make that possible by assisting with senior care services such as:
- Light housekeeping
- Preparing meals
- Running errands
- Assisting with medication reminders
Personalized Senior Care Services in Port Matilda, PA
Any time we take on a new senior client, we customize our service offerings to meet their requirements to best enhance their overall quality of life. However, we also focus on four core areas of care including, mind, body, with safety and nutrition. A few of the senior care services we provide in Port Matilda, PA include:
- Mobility Assistance: We will ensure your senior loved one gets around safely in and out of the home.
- Balanced Nutrition: We will grocery shop, plan and prepare meals to ensure your senior loved one is receiving the proper nutrients.
- Personal Care: We will help with bathing, grooming and toileting.
- Respite Care: We understand that family caregivers need personal space and time off as well. We offer respite care services, so you can leave home occasionally without having to worry about your loved one’s safety.
Our Dedication to the Community
Having lived here for decades, community involvement comes naturally to our team. We actively support the Stop Senior Hunger program, where we work with other local businesses to collect thousands of pounds of food for the local food banks in and around State College and Port Matilda. We are members of the Pennsylvania Waiver Program, which allows us to accept aging waivers and the under-60 waiver for those with personal care needs. We also partner with Mt. Nittany Medical Center and HealthSouth Rehabilitation Center.
How to Inquire About Our Services
If you are in the market for a professional, ethical, and trustworthy senior care services in Port Matilda, PA, please contact us online or call us at (814) 283-6162 today.