Home Care at Comfort Keepers in Moriarty, NM
Comfort Keepers Expert Home Care Services Available In Moriarty, NM
Moriarty is a peaceful, small city in Torrance County, NM, just a short drive from Albuquerque. In Moriarty, NM, more than 10% of residents are 65 years of age and older. More than 9% of all households are comprised of seniors living alone. If this is the case with your senior mom or dad, you might want to consider Comfort Keepers' home care services.
Comfort Keepers the leading caregiving agency in the nation is proud to serve seniors in Moriarty, NM. We provide customizable care plans to older adults, allowing them to maintain a higher level of independence in their golden years. Our dedicated caregivers will help your loved ones lead a happier, healthier lifestyle and encourage them to maintain as active a routine as possible. For example, a loving caregiver can accompany your senior mom or dad on their daily walks in Memorial Gardens Park or take your loved one for a fun day at McCall’s Pumpkin Patch.
Comfort Keepers senior care services available in Moriarty, NM, include:
- In-Home Care – A professional caregiver can help your parent with personal hygiene, assist with mobility, offer medication reminders, prepare meals, perform light housekeeping, go grocery shopping, and provide valuable companionship.
- Interactive Caregiving – We aim to improve your loved one’s overall health and well-being by keeping them engaged physically, mentally, and socially.
- Respite Care – When family caregivers need some time off, we can step in and look after their loved ones for as long as needed.
- 24 Hour Home Care – When older adults with advanced care needs require around-the-clock care, our caregivers can work in shifts to provide adequate support.
- Dementia And Alzheimer’s Disease Care – We specialize in helping seniors with cognitive conditions. All our caregivers are trained and qualified to provide expert care to loved ones afflicted with Alzheimer’s disease and other types of dementia.
- End Of Life Care – Our compassionate caregivers can provide invaluable support to seniors in the final stages of their life to make this timeless difficult for the whole family. We also offer comfort and guidance to family members after a loved one has passed.
- Transitioning Home – Transferring from hospital to home can be risky and difficult for your loved one. Comfort Keepers can help ease that transition and boost their recovery in the comfort of their homes.
- Private Duty Nursing – Our private duty nursing home care services are designed to provide one-on-one medical care to seniors in their homes or specialized facility.
Contact us today!
If you think your senior mom or dad could benefit from our home care services, feel free to contact us at (505) 225-3256. We will be more than happy to answer all your questions and schedule a complimentary consultation with you and your loved one. Comfort Keepers is here to help!