Comfort Keepers Elderly Care in Los Lunas, NM
Providing the home care your aging loved one requires to continue living at home safely and independently in Los Lunas, NM.
Los Lunas is a small community getting bigger by the day. Located just 20 minutes away from Albuquerque, it features plenty of opportunities for being physically, mentally, and socially active, which is why it is appealing to both younger and older adults. While Los Lunas is growing and developing at a fast pace, it still has a famous small-town American feel to it, with a warm and welcoming community of people always eager to help each other. Comfort Keepers has established a local Elderly Care Near Me in the area, allowing seniors from Los Lunas to enjoy a highly personalized care experience and make use of all the resources available in the town.
Home Care Services Provided to the Adults and Seniors of Los Lunas, NM
If you or someone you love needs home care assistance with basic tasks during the week or needs assistance and care services to help you maintain a healthy, independent lifestyle, Comfort Keepers of Los Lunas, NM is here to help! Our office here in Los Lunas is centrally located so that we can best serve the adults and seniors within our local community. We know that New Mexico is a beautiful, amazing state to reside in, and the city of Los Lunas is no different.
As they age, most people would prefer to remain in the home in which they have lived their entire lives and built up a lifetime of memories. Understandably, most people are extremely hesitant to admit that they may require extra home care assistance, fearful that this will mean that have to be relocated to a nursing home or a senior care facility. Comfort Keepers in-home caregivers prevent the need for relocation and ensure that your loved one can stay in their home and live independently.
Over our years of experience, Home Care Services Los Lunas has cared for a wide variety of seniors and older adults, and we have a very diversified care portfolio as a result of our extensive experience. Our in-home services for seniors provide very light services to clients a few times a week, as well as very in-depth, round-the-clock services, depending on the unique needs of our seniors.
- Companion Care: We want to participate with your loved one in all of their favorite pastimes and maintain a close bond with them.
- Personal Care: Your loved one's personal care and household tasks will be taken care of by us.
- Safety Care: We are able to provide a wide range of home safety gadgets to assist seniors and their families in their daily lives.
- Senior Transportation: Seniors who have easy access to transportation are less likely to feel isolated and more likely to engage in social activities.
- Seniors and Technology: If your loved one is feeling socially isolated, our caregivers can keep them connected to friends and family via video calls, social media, and texting.
- Interactive Caregiving: It is our goal to improve the lives of seniors and ensure that they receive the best possible care for their overall mental and physical health.
- 24-Hour Care: Patients with a prognosis of a short life expectancy and their families rely on our caregivers to provide them with the support and care they need at the end of their lives.
- Alzheimer's and Dementia Care: In order to keep the elderly with Alzheimer's disease or dementia as safe as possible in their own homes, memory care services are available.
- End-of-Life Care: Patients with a prognosis of a short life expectancy and their families rely on our caregivers to provide them with the support and care they need in the final stages of life.
- In-Facility Care: We assist and provide the elderly in nursing homes and assisted living facilities.
- Post-Hospital Care: Our staff helps seniors recover after hospitalization by assisting them in following doctor's orders, transporting them to follow-up appointments, and more.
Keeping Your Senior Active and Engaged in Los Lunas, NM
- Your senior loved one can enjoy the many resources this library has to offer. There are monthly events that seniors may be interested in attending and will bring a stronger connection to the community.
- Los Lunas is home to many community parks. Whether seniors want to enjoy a nice, leisurely stroll or picnic with friends or their caregiver, these parks are a great way to get them out and active.
In Home Services for Seniors Contact Us Today!
If you or a loved one could benefit from the elderly home care services provided by our Comfort Keepers location in Los Lunas, please contact us at (505) 515-0001!
Frequently Asked Questions
What sets Comfort Keepers in Los Lunas apart from other elderly care services?
Comfort Keepers distinguishes itself with its dedication to providing individualized care, a wide range of experiences meeting the various requirements of elders, and a central Los Lunas location for easy service delivery.
How do I know if my loved one needs in-home senior care?
Comfort Keepers may offer a thorough evaluation to ascertain the degree of care required for your loved one to maintain their independence if they need help with everyday duties, company, or specialist care because of health issues.
What types of in-home senior care services do Comfort Keepers offer in Los Lunas?
Companion care, personal care, safety care, senior transportation, and specialist care, including Alzheimer's and dementia care, round-the-clock care, end-of-life care, and more, are all provided by Comfort Keepers.
How do Comfort Keepers make sure older adults getting in-home care are safe?
We put seniors' safety first by giving them home safety devices, providing round-the-clock care for those who require it, and helping with transportation to lessen isolation. Our caregivers have received training on how to establish a safe and cozy space.
What is Interactive Caregiving, and what are the advantages for older adults?
A novel strategy called Interactive Caregiving aims to improve the emotional and physical health of elders. Comfort Keepers helps elders engage in enjoyable activities, creates companionship, uses technology to promote social connections, and prioritizes general health for a higher standard of living.