Our distinctive approach to senior care is at the very heart of Comfort Keepers®.
One of the most important things to seniors is the ability to remain in the comfort of their own homes for as long as possible. Comfort Keepers® can help make this a reality. Our caregivers receive meticulous training in our proprietary Interactive Caregiving™ approach to senior care, a blend of strategies and technology that emphasizes full engagement and interaction.
The goal is to improve the quality of life and help seniors to maintain their independence for as long as possible. Comfort Keepers delivers essential senior care, companionship, and housekeeping services − and it is Interactive Caregiving™ that caregivers and clients believe makes all the difference.
Reliable and Trustworthy Caregivers
If your loved one suffers from mobility issues or has a chronic illness, you are probably worried about their safety and well-being when you are not around to keep an eye on them. However, with Comfort Keepers, you can be at ease knowing that your loved one will receive all the assistance they need even when you are away.
Our caregivers are not temps or contractors, but our employees. All of our senior care providers are trained professionals who besides skills and knowledge possess other important qualities such as compassion, kindness, and motivation. Rest assured that we only work with qualified care specialists who share our values and are able to deliver the level of care we are known for across the country.
Professional Senior Care When You Need It
Whether your parent needs help for just a few hours a week or they require24/7 care, you can count on us. Our compassionate senior care providers are trained to assist our clients with a wide variety of tasks, from light housekeeping, laundry and meal preparation, to grocery shopping and transportation. They can also provide emotional support and help your loved one stay engaged in life.
Even if your loved one has specialized needs, we are here to help. Comfort Keepers offers Alzheimer’s and dementia care, end of life care, hospital-to-home transitioning, respite care, and companionship care.
We understand that seniors in our care have unique needs, which is why we are committed to building personalized senior care plans. With Comfort Keepers, you can be at ease knowing that no matter what level of care your loved one requires, all of their specific needs will be met. Through our in-home consultation with one of our care directors, you can learn more about our care solutions.
Keeping Seniors Engaged and Active
After living an independent life, it can be frustrating and stressful for seniors to realize they no longer have the mobility they once had. To ease these challenges, Comfort Keepers allows seniors to take an active role in their care. Our caregivers create physical, mental, and social activities that seniors look forward to doing.
We want your loved ones to visit friends, solve crossword puzzles, and listen to music. We want them to do all the activities that make them the happiest. By encouraging physical and mental interaction, our seniors gain healthier and more fulfilling lives.
The Interactive Caregiving™ Difference
Interactive Caregiving™ means that your loved ones never have to tackle their health or recovery alone. Our caregivers work side-by-side to improve wellbeing and maintain independence. We use this system because we believe it makes a positive difference in all our clients' lives. For instance:
- Physical exercise conditions and strengthens core muscles. This practice reduces the risk of falling, which is one of the leading causes of injury in seniors. Studies even show that exercise is better for fall prevention than home modifications.
- Solving puzzles and reminiscing are important mental exercises. They keep the mind nimble and alert, which fights negative emotions and confusion.
- Mental acuity for seniors also comes down to proper diet and hydration. We focus on meal preparation and make sure our clients aren't missing these essentials.
- Caregiver companionship promotes home safety. Our preventative measures, including safety technologies, help seniors stay connected with the modern world.
- Comfort Keepers’ unique Interactive Caregiving™approach operates on four central principles. Each of our trained caregivers employs these principles as they care for, engage, and interact with their clients:
- A senior with an active mind is happier, lives a fuller life, and engages with others.
- A well-nourished senior has a more active mind and body.
- A safe senior lives in an environment that reduces the likelihood of accidents and promotes timely response when illness or accidents occur.
We are here to help
With a customized Comfort Keepers’ home care plan, your loved one can remain in his or her home longer. This alone is a touching and life-changing gift for aging seniors. Family members can take comfort in knowing their loved ones are in the safest hands possible. Our caregivers do more than meet daily needs. They provide ready companionship for your loved ones at a time when they need it most.
For more information and resources about our services, contact us online or call (505) 225-3256 today!