Find Out More About Comfort Keepers In-Home Care in Belen, NM
In home care services for the elderly in Belen and the surrounding area are provided by Comfort Keepers.
A quaint New Mexican town, Belen is nicknamed The Hub City due to its favorable geographical location that allows for easy access to central New Mexico. With a population of just over 7,000, Belen is a great place for older adults to retire and enjoy their golden years.
While it is a small town, it features several cultural events and resources, including the only Harvey House Museum in the state, parks and places outdoor activities, and annual festivals and celebrations. With Comfort Keepers in home care, your loved ones can engage in all the activities in the city and lead an active, fulfilled lifestyle as they age.
In Home Care in Belen
If you are on a search to find a fitting in home care service to meet your loved one's needs, we know how hard it can be. The process is a difficult one, and, if your loved one has only recently started having problems that prevent them from living independently, it can also be very painful.
Thankfully, Comfort Keepers in Belen, NM has a wide range of services available. Our non-medical in home care was developed and tailored to the needs of seniors. Individuals over the age of 65 meet a particular set of challenges and their caregiving should be structured accordingly.
We're Here to Help
If you are finding yourself a bit lost and confused by the process, we are here. You do not need to go through all of this on your own. Our professional representatives are available to meet with you and your parent in their homes to talk over any concerns you have and how we can meet them. These in-home consultations with our experts are completely free and come with no obligations.
We aim to make sure your loved one is living on their own terms and to their full potential. We have been helping seniors across the country for over two decades now and bring that same level of expertise to our work in Belen, NM.
Comfort Keepers offer the following senior care services:
- Companion Care: Our caregivers strive to form long-term relationships with their clients while assisting them with daily activities.
- Personal Care: It is critical for an aged person's dignity to have a variety of services to help with bathing, clothing, and hygiene, as well as incontinence, transferring and positioning, and mobility aid.
- Interactive Caregiving: Our unique brand of care focuses on activity.
- Senior Transportation: We can assist you or an aging loved one with transportation if you or they are unable to safely navigate the streets of your town.
- Safety Care: Our Safety Care products enable the elderly preserve their freedom and safety even when they are alone.
- Seniors and Technology: It is our joy to assist senior folks in employing current technology to ease loneliness, such as texting and video contacting loved ones.
- 24-Hour Care: Our caregivers are available 24 hours a day, seven days a week to provide peace of mind and care to elders and those who care for them.
- Dementia and Alzheimer's Care: Our caregivers are carefully trained to look after seniors with dementia and Alzheimer's disease.
- End-of-Life Care: Professional caregiving to help you get through this difficult time.
- Post-Hospital Care: Following a stint at the hospital or rehabilitation facility, our caregivers can help your loved one transition back home safely and successfully.
- In-Facility Care: Our services can be used in nursing homes, assisted living facilities, or wherever your elderly relative calls home.
Contact Us Today!
To find out more about Comfort Keepers and the sort of in home care services we offer, please contact us by filling out a form or give us a call at (505) 225-3256 or click the button below to fill out our free form today!